MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does her plea deal hinge on her testimony in MMs trial? If she is not truthful, does her plea deal get trashed?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes - It does not hinge on the outcome, only on her cooperation and truthfulness.

What was the jury instruction regarding RB about?

It was a standard instruction given when a witness testifies pursuant to a cooperation agreement, instructing the jury to carefully evaluate any potential bias or stake the witness might have in the outcome of the case.

she walks no matter what...she can sit smugly and say whatever she wants. Frankly I am not even believing anything about the story..I mean when was the last time anyone saw them with Bella ? He/She/They could have killed her anytime that day..no witness to anything except the 2 scums.

I am with all of you .... MASS blew this. Totally. RB is a deplorable piece of crap.

She remembers meeting MM at a CVS and offering him drugs.

She remembers going to Easter dinner with HIS family.

But this piece of crap does not remember when her BABY died. "I am a single mother crap" is just that crap.

I cannot believe that Bella did not cry out when MM punched her. And I am going to guess this was NOT the first time MM put his hands on Bella.

Demons my *advertiser censored*. Bella did not want to go to bed/sleep that night (like every other child in the world at bedtime) so MM killed her and RB stood there and did NOTHING. NOTHING at all. CPR my *advertiser censored*.

No mention of the fridge in her testimony? RB's fake tears ... give me a break.

BUT as I stated at the beginning of my post ... shame on you, State of Mass not seeing what a HORRIFIC person RB is.

AND will she just walk the hell out of the court room after the trial is over???

Dear Lord, where is the JUSTICE for BELLA?

I want them BOTH to rot in jail.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself.

It seems MA needs to change their laws (AH and RB). I can't believe this *** may walk free. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am with all of you .... MASS blew this. Totally. RB is a deplorable piece of crap.

But this piece of crap does not remember when her BABY died. "I am a single mother crap" is just that crap.

I cannot believe that Bella did not cry out when MM punched her. And I am going to guess this was NOT the first time MM put his hands on Bella.

Demons my *advertiser censored*. Bella did not want to go to bed/sleep that night (like every other child in the world at bedtime) so MM killed her and RB stood there and did NOTHING. NOTHING at all. CPR my *advertiser censored*.

BUT as I stated at the beginning of my post ... shame on you, State of Mass not seeing what a HORRIFIC person RB is.

AND will she just walk the hell out of the court room after the trial is over???

I'm appalled. This horrific woman has a rap sheet miles long. She has always gotten away with either probation or minimal. Here she gets off again with a slap on the wrist. She WILL be arrested and freed again. Us taxpayers get to take care of this trash once again. Nice house, good food, pay for her drugs selling her RX we pay for while she sits her ugly nasty self at home doing zero but killing little babies. I know both has fattened up quite a bit it's nice to know us taxpayers got to pay for all her needs and her in jail. It's like she's been awarded for being a career criminal.

I blame her the most for not protecting her child. Moving losers in and out including her. I am so disgusted right now I can't think straight. I believe Sprinsky more than anyone she beat poor Bella asking why the devil in her. He had no reason to make this up. I think they both were in on this but I think it was more her decision. She looks like the devil. Very evil.

States gave her a free pass again. They both would have been convicted without this ridiculous plea deal. Nows she's free to do it again. Great job MA.

Bella could have died anytime late May to early June, based on the early reports.

Some neighbors don't remember seeing her much past April.

I remember the forensic report identifying local pollen on her clothing. That could possibly help to narrow in the approximate date of death, ruling in or out certain months based on what was in bloom.

I

Well said. Thank you.

who goes after the state on this one...they blew it and are accountable to no one? And that bio father looking for his window for fame is too much too. I can't even look at the DA in this case so disgusted. I think this one may be unlike the AH in that they may convict MM knowing full well it was both but he is the only one they can judge. I hope at minimum they do that. Tax payers are the ones paying and I guess have to let these attys do what they want despite the obvious.

Speaking of the refrigerator, the cadaver dog alerted on the fridge and it was not mentioned since the fridge was not mentioned. I hope the defense can use that evidence along with the friend who had come over to visit and RB got her a bottle of water from the fridge. At that time all of Bella's belongings had been removed from the apartment.

All pointing to RB lying, IMO

i am concerned about the defense attorney on cross with RB...this requires a real shake down of this lying scum on the stand...hope he is up to the task...he seems weak.

Who else will be taking the stand? Do we know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

who goes after the state on this one...they blew it and are accountable to no one? And that bio father looking for his window for fame is too much too. I can't even look at the DA in this case so disgusted. I think this one may be unlike the AH in that they may convict MM knowing full well it was both but he is the only one they can judge. I hope at minimum they do that. Tax payers are the ones paying and I guess have to let these attys do what they want despite the obvious.

She had her nice free apt, welfare check, free food stamps, lobster bisque soup, free medical care, toys, etc and not have to do anything but sit around and get high all day. It must be nice to be awarded all that from the state.

Now she gets to do it all over again. Isn't that nice? Stay at home mom what a joke. She was NOT a mom. Bella was her meal ticket. Poor baby. My heart is broken for her.

I thought section 8 housing only allowed for approved tenants others not allowed to live there?

and what about that operation where they took out much of her colon...what was that about..more state expense...

I think she made him do it while she was in front of the TV waiting. According to Sprinsky she spanked Bella hard asking why demon in her. When Bella's father came into the picture she had to make up something. That photo of her sticking out her tongue after she told Sprinsky did not look like a remorseful grieving mother. I'm so mad right now.

JMO

Yeah, thought that testimony about the inssusception was pretty interesting. My ears perked up.

Who took care of Bella during surgery and recovery back in March 2013?

Does Bond's story make sense re: suboxone or can it be refuted?

As far as I know, suboxone is taken once a day. Yet something RB said on the stand made no sense:

[video=twitter;870729677958242304]https://twitter.com/susanzalkind/status/870729677958242304[/video]

there is an me coming up on Friday but really don't know what else. not sure if i even have a side here ...the defense atty shapiro should try to get me to say that this death could have spanned a much longer period and not limited to RB's story...thus taking his scum client out of the killer seat but since rb is walking anyway...don't know what to think..defense is wanting to blame rb but jury knows she is walking. what a sad mess.

Yeah, thought that testimony about the inssusception was pretty interesting. My ears perked up.

Who took care of Bella during surgery and recovery back in March 2013?

Does Bond's story make sense re: suboxone or can it be refuted?

As far as I know, suboxone is taken once a day. Yet something RB said on the stand made no sense:

[video=twitter;870729677958242304]https://twitter.com/susanzalkind/status/870729677958242304[/video]

It was probably Megan Fewtrell, Bella's godmother that took care of her, don't know. RB shunned her out also after a while so she could drug out. Did she really even have this surgery?

Don't think it was suboxone withdrawal, but heroin withdrawal and she needed a fix. Her whole story about taking the suboxone and heroin together made no sense.

This tweet said MM's car wasn't 'on the road' (I take that to mean driveable) until July 2015 so that is conflicting with RB's version.
[video=twitter;870653784921444353]https://twitter.com/susanzalkind/status/870653784921444353[/video]

Another tweet about the refrigerator [video=twitter;869570067939381248]https://twitter.com/susanzalkind/status/869570067939381248[/video]

Per The Daily Beast article
Prosecutors allege Bella’s body was first stored in a refrigerator for weeks before it was thrown into the water from a South Boston beach and washed ashore.
which once again conflicts with RB's testimony.

And finally this excerpt from the same article above

Though Amoroso wants to see McCarthy convicted, he doesn’t think Bond is trustworthy either.

“She is lying through her teeth,” he said. “She’s not telling the whole truth. I believe she had a lot more to do with the whole incident than what she’s saying. It’s so sick. I mean, how do you put your kid in the refrigerator?”

Is this case really dependent, beyond a shadow of a doubt, upon RB's testimony?

RIH Bella :rose:

So RB is saying she "thinks" the day of the murder was early June. She actually may not of lied there. Bellas body was found on June 25th and according to this tweet may have only been in the water a few days.

7News Boston ‏@7News 3h3 hours ago
Suffolk DA: Body was "reasonably" intact, had probably been there just a few days. #7News

Obviously she is lying about disposing of the body the next day! What is the DA thinking? I hope the defense rips her to shreds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member