MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So RB is saying she "thinks" the day of the murder was early June. She actually may not of lied there. Bellas body was found on June 25th and according to this tweet may have only been in the water a few days.

7News Boston ‏@7News 3h3 hours ago
Suffolk DA: Body was "reasonably" intact, had probably been there just a few days. #7News

Obviously she is lying about disposing of the body the next day! What is the DA thinking? I hope the defense rips her to shreds!

"what is the DA thinking?"....million $$ question here!!!

Is there anyway the prosecution/state is setting her up? Would they be that in tune? I wish I knew more about how her deal works. If they catch her in a lie can they then prosecute her? Letting her off just makes no sense! I'm hoping they have something up their sleeves.

So RB is saying she "thinks" the day of the murder was early June. She actually may not of lied there. Bellas body was found on June 25th and according to this tweet may have only been in the water a few days.

7News Boston ‏@7News 3h3 hours ago
Suffolk DA: Body was "reasonably" intact, had probably been there just a few days. #7News

Obviously she is lying about disposing of the body the next day! What is the DA thinking? I hope the defense rips her to shreds!

I think that was before the preliminary autopsy results revealed that it had been refrigerated so TOD was estimated toward sometime in May?

ETA - Well I can't find the source right now but Wiki has it there ; "Authorities originally estimated that the girl had died within days of her discovery. Later developments in the case have suggested that Bella's body had been "hidden in a fridge" for as long as one month before it was deposited on Deer Island. Despite the fact that she appeared to be deceased a short amount of time, she had already begun to decompose and become bloated, and so was impossible to identify visually."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Bond_murder_case

Although I think they are both culpable, I also have a nagging feeling that it was RB who actually killed Bella. Unfortunately, we will never know the truth of what happened to this sweet child. RB is lying through her teeth IMO. One thing that is for sure...Bella was surrounded by a life that she never deserved, surrounded by those who failed her, over and over. I feel like the CW has failed her also by making a deal with the devil to try to win some kind of conviction. It just may backfire on them leaving no one being held responsible for her death, and total disrespect of how she was treated even after death...stored in a fridge then thrown out like garbage. The life, death and aftermath of this little girl just makes me sick.

Even her father, the person who never met her and first defended RB, will be another disgrace called to the stand.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/05/father_of_baby_doe_visits_grave_before_trial

“She’s going to be there — in spirit,” Joseph Amoroso told the Herald yesterday after visiting his daughter’s grave at Winthrop Cemetery for the first time since her burial nearly two years ago. “Hopefully, she can somehow, some way speak through me when I’m up on the stand.”

I'm hoping come Monday, the prosecution will back track and mention the fridge? Maybe he knew he didn't have time on Friday so skipped it and wanted to end on a certain note for the weekend? Can the defense bring up the fridge if the prosecution didn't? I hate to keep saying "the fridge" so heartbreaking.

I think was before the preliminary autopsy results revealed that it had been refrigerated so TOD was estimated toward sometime in May?

Alysha Palumbo @AlyshaNBCBoston
·
May 31

Sprinsky: McCarthy told him in April/May 2015 that he couldn't come over because "they had a lot of problems" @nbcboston @NECN #BellaBond

You may be right!

She eating real well in Jail.
4ccbec796a3de8a75fd57f4016a60a1a.jpg
eec4f63092a81714698ad1a511434cc6.jpg

·
May 31

Sprinsky: McCarthy told him in April/May 2015 that he couldn't come over because "they had a lot of problems" @nbcboston @NECN #BellaBond

You may be right!

Sprinsky also testified then that he wanted to bring some milk over for Bella and MM told him the fridge was broken.

·
May 31

You may be right!

So I ETA'd my post with a WIkipedia ref.

Video of Shapiro reading about demons from Rachelles journal. She thought demons in Bella were trying to get into her. So was this some type of sacrifice both were in on or perhaps she threatened to kick MM out into the streets and cut him off from drugs if he didn't comply with what she asked or perhaps both in this together. She held the upper hand. I can't get over the fact she didnt take a bat to him or run to police or a neighbor if she had no part of this. She only said "you killed my kid" I would have gone off on him like a warrior

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/you-killed-my-kid-mom-of-baby-doe-testifies-against-ex/

Although I think they are both culpable, I also have a nagging feeling that it was RB who actually killed Bella. Unfortunately, we will never know the truth of what happened to this sweet child. RB is lying through her teeth IMO. One thing that is for sure...Bella was surrounded by a life that she never deserved, surrounded by those who failed her, over and over. I feel like the CW has failed her also by making a deal with the devil to try to win some kind of conviction. It just may backfire on them leaving no one being held responsible for her death, and total disrespect of how she was treated even after death...stored in a fridge then thrown out like garbage. The life, death and aftermath of this little girl just makes me sick.

Even her father, the person who never met her and first defended RB, will be another disgrace called to the stand.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2017/05/father_of_baby_doe_visits_grave_before_trial

“She’s going to be there — in spirit,” Joseph Amoroso told the Herald yesterday after visiting his daughter’s grave at Winthrop Cemetery for the first time since her burial nearly two years ago. “Hopefully, she can somehow, some way speak through me when I’m up on the stand.”

so what will this deadbeat bio father have to contribute? He seems to be looking for some fame here.

Sprinsky also testified then that he wanted to bring some milk over for Bella and MM told him the fridge was broken.

Right! So is this the April/May timeline? I read over things but wasn't sure what his timeline was regarding bringing the milk.

so what will this deadbeat bio father have to contribute? He seems to be looking for some fame here.

He has nothing to contribute! He was never in her life and yes, from all of the news conferences he is looking for sympathy and fame! He should just go hide under a rock.

I couldn't convict him if I was on the jury.
I have a horrible feeling Bella will get no justice.
I cannot understand how they thought her testimony was worth her freedom.
Karla Homolka all over again.

the sad thing is Janice Bassill has organized quite a deal for both Shayana and even better for RB. I get that this is her job but how can you sleep at night knowing that you have been involved in putting these people on the streets again. I don't think Shay is a danger to society but for sure RB is.
Disgusting. You can't believe that addict they are experts in lying and manipulation and will do anything to help themselves very selfish people. She had three chances with children either they taken away are dead. Part of plea deal should have been she be sterilized.

I couldn't convict him if I was on the jury.
I have a horrible feeling Bella will get no justice.
I cannot understand how they thought her testimony was worth her freedom.
Karla Homolka all over again.

i could because there is no reasonable doubt whatsoever that he was involved and if the crazy DA for whatever reason does not want to hold RB accountable then I will vote guilty for her partner in crime...this is a joint venture type of case where makes no difference which one actually dealt the final blow...both killed her...but in their infinite wisdom they did not try it like that. I have no doubt they could have won the case against both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member