MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I took away from these witnesses. She lied and she had opportunity to tell somebody. Which IMO is huge.

There is a lot of protesting going on in London today over the awful tower fire (not sure if you guys have seen the news over there?) so going to watch the UK news while the jury is on their lunch break.

There is a lot of protesting going on in London today over the awful tower fire (not sure if you guys have seen the news over there?) so going to watch the UK news while the jury is on their lunch break.

Yes, it is headline news here too. Absolutely tragic.

I wish someone would have asked if the male in the apartment was MM.

I wish someone would have asked if the male in the apartment was MM.

Especially considering that MM is in the courtroom while this witness was testifying.

Is the man you saw on July 14, 2015 in this courtroom now?

Especially considering that MM is in the courtroom while this witness was testifying.

Is the man you saw on July 14, 2015 in this courtroom now?

Exactly. If she said she didn't know, that could be a hole to say that MM wasn't the only man in the apt. I think it was more about the door being not fixed? I am not sure what that has to do with this case though... hmmm... weird.
But in the end, she did lie about Bella, again.

I wonder if they are going after him because the state/DCF messed up so bad with allowing Bella to stay with drug addicts and missed opportunities to help this little girl. By blaming him and not the mother it takes focus off there gross neglect for Bella.
Just a thought.

I wonder if they are going after him because the state/DCF messed up so bad with allowing Bella to stay with drug addicts and missed opportunities to help this little girl. By blaming him and not the mother it takes focus off there gross neglect for Bella.
Just a thought.

Good point.

I really don't understand how a tip about Bella and RB was phoned in so early yet was not followed up? How did they mess up so badly?

Does anyone find it odd that Laura Sprinsky didn't testify?

Did I miss it?

Re: the tip taking so long, I cant recall that far back if it was stated as to how many tips were received??? Maybe they had many, many to weed thru???

What time is lunch recess over today?

I thought about now it should be over.... They left at about 1pm - don't they take 1 hour or is it an hour & 1/2??

I really don't understand how a tip about Bella and RB was phoned in so early yet was not followed up? How did they mess up so badly?

I'd like to know that answer too!! How DID they mess that up??

I sure hope that got that stream fixed it was extremely annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab