MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;875794461292470273]https://twitter.com/crystalhaynes/status/875794461292470273[/video]

I hope the judge doesn't allow this, but she probably will.
At the very least, this issue should be resolved before MM decides whether to take the stand.

ETA....how is allegedly punching a child in the stomach so hard that she dies.... involuntary?

I really need a vomit emoji right now. She played everyone. All day, every day.

That's for sure. I wonder if it was against terms to do heroin and other drugs in your section 8 subsidy house and around your children. Oh and selling your RX drugs that state paid for extra money was that listed with her income? I thought someone told me once you couldn't get help with housing if you had a criminal record that includes drug charges? She had a record a mile long.

Is this an example of a good loving mother?

Deakin doesn't sound very sure right now that he believes his own case ...

This case should be dropped. There is simply not enough evidence.

Is anyone still listening to the attys arguing this out? Even Deakin knows the case is weak.

If he gets convicted the issues with the DCF goes away quietly wouldn't it...
I don't for one minute believe that this wouldn't be discussed with the politicians and head honchos in this area.

Shapiro is saying that the CW know their case has failed to prove anything and are panicking, the whole trial was based on 1st degree murder and therefore new charges should not come in now just so the CW get the jury to compromise.

Judge is saying its up to jury to decide if the demon obsession was MMs or RBs. She thinks it should not be shoe-horned into only one charge. I feel she is going to allow it :( she doesnt like Shapiro.

Shapiro is saying they have to prove their opening statement, Deakin is saying he didnt suggest premeditated motive.

This judge is so pro RB that involuntary mamslaughter should not be thrown in there. But she always sides with CW.

Judge is saying its up to jury to decide if the demon obsession was MMs or RBs. She thinks it should not be shoe-horned into only one charge. I feel she is going to allow it :( she doesnt like Shapiro.

Huh? What does that have to do with involuntary manslaughter?

Deakin saying the jury should be allowed to decide that MM just lost his temper at the last minute and killed her, not that he set out to. He doesnt want to the jury to have only one charge to consider as they might see things differently. Shapiro says they are now just making up charges to fit what little evidence they have. He is arguing there has to be reasonable doubt. Judge seems to be going with it :(

[video=twitter;875798822542299136]https://twitter.com/ChrisVillani44/status/875798822542299136[/video]
[video=twitter;875798909603504129]https://twitter.com/crystalhaynes/status/875798909603504129[/video]

I am listening & cant believe what I'm hearing. Shapiro is right IMO

Not fond of this judge at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members