MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I followed Deakin's reasoning there, why does he want involuntary manslaughter introduced? I mean, I know its because he knows its a weak case, but what was his argument for it?

When RB walks out free to have and lose/ kill her 5th kid Deakin is responsible IMO. She will be arrested again that's her history. She won't change. Maybe Deakin will let her babysit his kids.

I don't think I followed Deakin's reasoning there, why does he want involuntary manslaughter introduced? I mean, I know its because he knows its a weak case, but what was his argument for it?

His argument is total garbage

And why would she show favoritism??? We've been asking this whole time why MM and not RB. If it's not the mother's fault then DCF did nothing wrong.
There is not enough evidence for involuntary manslaughter either.

When RB walks out free to have and lose/ kill her 5th kid Deakin is responsible IMO. She will be arrested again that's her history. She won't change. Maybe Deakin will let her babysit his kids.

Sort of like Casey & Cheney Mason, eh?

I would have expected voluntary not involuntary.

I can't believe we all seem to be leaning NG. That must be almost unprecedented here at WS.

Does anyone know if Spinsky told MM how RB said he killed Bella?

So will RB be eligible for a housing voucher again because of her disability? Even though she no longer has a child?

Deakin said involuntary if jurors might think he lost his temper but not killed her intentionally. Are you kidding me. Shes the one with the temper. Did anyone hear that recording when she was screaming at JA in front of her appt. How about hitting JA in the head. What about asking that lady if she was staring at her. This is backwards.

I don't understand how the judge is leaning toward adding that charge. This case should be dismissed against MM.

Sort of like Casey & Cheney Mason, eh?
Yes that's what i thought of. Many lawyers thought if they would have added the charge of involuntary to CA case she would have been convicted instead of acquitted

Deakin said involuntary if jurors might think he lost his temper but not killed her intentionally. Are you kidding me. Shes the one with the temper. Did anyone hear that recording when she was screaming at JA in front of her appt. How about hitting JA in the head. What about asking that lady if she was staring at her. This is backwards.

I must be confused. Wouldn't that be voluntary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot