MA MA - Caleigh Harrison, 2, Rockport, 19 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since no one knows with 100% certainty what happened to Caleigh....the No Stone Unturned adage is in play (for me). Am in Hartford, CT to see Cake Boss with granddaughter and we are passing out Caleigh's flier also. As in the past, people have been kind in accepting fliers. Some were aware of Caleigh's situation.

Some interesting, understandable information has been posted re drowning. Thanks...will be helpful when reading further on this issue.

I think I read that most drowning victims are found head down.

Most drowning victims are found face down, arms and legs dangling.

In salt water, the body will float due to the density of the water. Especially a child.

I would have thought the warm water from the inlet would have stayed on the surface as the tide receded...but that is a brackish water so maybe it drops to the bottom?
either way there were what...12 foot swells???
I have a feeling if she went in the water she was north of the bridge within seconds anyhow.
what I don't get is why even five days later the state police was still searching the shore line like she was dropped into a pond???
the prevailing currents head north so if she is due to surface it will be in the Rye / Old Orchard stretch if at all.

That is where they should be looking.

The link is not working for me. Is there another way to view? Am very interested in seeing the location you have worked out as a possibility for body surface.

The link is not working for me. Is there another way to view? Am very interested in seeing the location you have worked out as a possibility for body surface.

sorry -
it wasn't a link.
I just underlined the statement.

Now she has 757 "friends" and nothing new (at all) about Caleigh on FB...wow, the silence in this case is deafening...Prayers for those that love Caleigh.

Also wanted to note...on FB wall post on 04/19 about the dog...seems they have to get rid of it (if Lucas is the dog and theirs) and they had been moving all week with the bulk being moved that weekend. FWIW and MOO and all that...

Now she has 757 "friends" and nothing new (at all) about Caleigh on FB...wow, the silence in this case is deafening...Prayers for those that love Caleigh.
Makes me want to put up a page myself. But then I thought, "No, I don't want to anger anyone."

Mind blown that wanting to help might be frowned upon. It's almost like she moved from grief to acceptance overnight.

Years ago I was in Hawaii and took off all my jewelry before going into the water. Just as my brother and I got behind a wave, he cut his foot and we quickly ran back. My jewelry was gone in those minutes. No one was around that we could see before or after and it was about 100 yards to houses. It was thatfast. The undertow makes sense, but for Caleigh's sake I would want to look at abduction as well.

Or, maybe the unspeakable...I know where my meter is swaying.

I just don't see how a toddler ran into the water and disappeared...yet the 4 year old didn't. This doesn't smell right to me.
Actually that's why I think LE MAY have called off the search.

Sad to see Caleigh so far down.

Bump, up you go sweetie.

I don't know whst happened to you but I pray that LE finds out.

I just don't see how a toddler ran into the water and disappeared...yet the 4 year old didn't. This doesn't smell right to me.
Actually that's why I think LE MAY have called off the search.

That fact doesn't bother me. One of them could have been distracted by a seagull or a shell. Her sister may have been building a castle or mountain while Caleigh chased a gull or looked for shells or generally just toddled off. For two kids that young to go in different directions is pretty normal sounding to me. Working with kids that little, I've found that it is often like herding cats.

Makes me want to put up a page myself. But then I thought, "No, I don't want to anger anyone."

Mind blown that wanting to help might be frowned upon. It's almost like she moved from grief to acceptance overnight.

Years ago I was in Hawaii and took off all my jewelry before going into the water. Just as my brother and I got behind a wave, he cut his foot and we quickly ran back. My jewelry was gone in those minutes. No one was around that we could see before or after and it was about 100 yards to houses. It was thatfast. The undertow makes sense, but for Caleigh's sake I would want to look at abduction as well.

Want to just :hug: you jacy;7847973. Passed out about 230 of Caleigh's fliers today. Started in Derry NH on RT 28 going south to Salem NH and took about 4 hours...had no idea there were so many strip malls on that road!

Just seemed like the more fliers passed out...the more depressed I felt. As have seen in the past, people were so nice. But the closer I got to the MA state line, many people took the flier with care for Caleigh and with not too much belief that any other scenario but drowning was possible. A number of people indicated that something wasn't right with story.

So thank you...it is for Caleigh that all bases get covered.

Want to add this family's story. They own a hot dog stand...think it was called Lucky Dog...on Rt28. They were so incredibly touching. A situation similar to Caleigh's occurred with a relative's child. He (think they said he) was about same age as Caleigh, he was standing with family on beach during receding high tide and was pulled far out before family even realized he was gone. They said though that he was found within days. I hope and pray something occurs soon that brings Caleigh home to the Harrison's.

I am perplexed. In the case of Isabel Celis, the media have reported that police have used scent dogs and cadaver dogs to search the home, they are searching landfills for her, and an FBI behavior analyst has been called in. Why have none of these things been reported in the investigation of Caleigh? Don't they have to assume the mom might not be truthful and investigate accordingly? I am frustrated because there are no new articles about Caleigh coming out, and I'm afraid the search for her will just fade away.

I am perplexed. In the case of Isabel Celis, the media have reported that police have used scent dogs and cadaver dogs to search the home, they are searching landfills for her, and an FBI behavior analyst has been called in. Why have none of these things been reported in the investigation of Caleigh? Don't they have to assume the mom might not be truthful and investigate accordingly? I am frustrated because there are no new articles about Caleigh coming out, and I'm afraid the search for her will just fade away.

It could be possible that the 4 year sister was able to at least say that Caliegh was at the beach that day. Other than that what landfills do you search? If she didn't go into the water than she could be anywhere?

My understanding is there was a surfer who, in interview with LE, confirmed Caleigh's presence on the beach (believe this was reported by at least one news source). Was said he saw Allison, Elizabeth, Caleigh and the dog playing on the beach. He apparently heard Allison screaming, went to the area, and immediately began searching the area.

Your fears are mine. But in the long run, we are not her parents, not members of LE, we hold no knowledge that would lead to her recovery. We're just everyday people, that read everyday of the stories about children that cause us to :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back