MA MA - Carol Flaz, 37, Lawrence, 31 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow that was solved very quickly. Carol looks like one of my good friends, I did a double take when I saw the pictures.

My thoughts and prayers are with her children and all those who loved Carol. Another senseless death at the hands of a violent man.

Didn't she receive a call before she left to throw out the trash? Maybe he was the one calling her to come over. Premeditated perhaps, not just a crime of passion.

SEP 4, 2024
www.cbsnews.com

Man charged with misleading investigators in connection with missing Massachusetts woman

According to prosecutors, Flaz-Burgos was seen on surveillance video walking from her apartment to Montero's apartment. When she entered his apartment, she was allegedly seen on surveillance video texting and then making the sign of the cross. Two hours later, Montero was allegedly seen on surveillance video leaving his apartment with a wagon filled with clothes. During this time, prosecutors said data from Flaz-Burgos' cellphone showed the phone moving away from the apartment building.

Montero allegedly told police he parked his car near a barbershop in Lawrence but surveillance video never showed his car on the street or Montero in the barbershop.

Montero didn't kill her in his apartment? Sounds like she packed up some clothes... a roommate that previously moved out perhaps. I wonder what the cause of death was? What makes the police believe Montero killed her? Sounds like she left his apartment alive.

Montero didn't kill her in his apartment? Sounds like she packed up some clothes... a roommate that previously moved out perhaps. I wonder what the cause of death was? What makes the police believe Montero killed her? Sounds like she left his apartment alive.
She didn't pack any clothes according to the article, she went over there, and then HE was seen leaving with a "wagon filled with clothes". She was never seen on the surveillance video that recorded her arrival as ever leaving. I would bet her body was in that wagon, she's only a bit over 5 foot tall, covered with clothes, then wheeled out to be taken somewhere other than the crime scene.

We probably won't know the cause of death for a while, but once they have formal murder charges we will know they likely have the forensic ties. One thing stuck out in this article. He had to have an interpreter for the court. So he didn't speak English, which is probably why I couldn't find him in any official records for the state or county, he may be recently in the US. Video shows slain Lawrence mother going to neighbor's apartment but not leaving

SEP 4, 2024
Investigators viewing surveillance video from her 590 Broadway apartment saw the Lawrence mother of two enter the apartment. But they never saw her leave alive, a prosecutor said.

Later, after viewing 15 hours of surveillance tape, Montero was seen leaving the apartment pulling a "wagon" or "beach cart" that appeared "filled with clothes," according to an investigator's report.

Detectives searching the woman's cell phone data found movement at the same time Montero left this apartment with the wagon and were led to the nearby city of Haverhill, a prosecutor said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty7766
Back