GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch, sadly! I hope she has to be taken into custody immediately. She has had enough time to say goodbye to her family.

She looks disgusted and defiant.

I wish she had more jail time, but honestly, I thought the chances of her just going home were really good.

She looks like she had the book and movie written already

Her atty just explained jail for 15 months. She isn't getting it.

Cataldo is dying for this to go to the Supreme Court. Grandiose lawyer defends grandiose defendant.

Binge watching Glee and practicing dramatic outbursts a la Perry Mason, all for nothing. Got a great tan though.

Novel? this is NOVEL?

I understand it is a very different case, but for goodness sakes, Conrad is dead. Calling it novel makes me want to punch him. So disrespectful to his memory. :(

He's using the free speech argument all over again - he needs to be disciplined.

Novel? this is NOVEL?

I understand it is a very different case, but for goodness sakes, Conrad is dead. Calling it novel makes me want to punch him. So disrespectful to his memory. :(

LOL. Yeah the Unwritten Novel,

I want Cataldo to stop speaking and the judge to just say...

'No'

And then take her into custody.

With what she was facing she looks ungreatful for a 2 year sentence. I was dying to see 20 years.

So she is sentenced to 2.5 years, must serve 15 months, and he's asking that she be free until all appeals are done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension