GUILTY MA - Conrad Roy, 18, urged by friend, commits suicide, Fairhaven, 13 July 2014 #2 *guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is sentenced to 2.5 years, must serve 15 months, and he's asking that she be free until all appeals are done?

Yes because if she wins appeal she'd already be done with her sentence

I disagee that 20 years would be too much and ESPECIALLY that Conrad's aunt agreed it is extreme. She didn't say that. She is asking the court to give MC 20 years. She said it may seem extreme but it is still 20 years more than Conrad had. She said MC should be locked away and kept away from society and that a long sentence would keep her out of the spotlight she so obviously craves.

The exact quote.

"I don’t believe she can be helped. I don’t believe she could even give one single f--- about what she’s done," Roy's aunt Kim Bozzi wrote in a statement to Bristol County Juvenile Court Judge Lawrence Moniz. "I believe she should be kept far away from society. No Disney trips, graduations or proms she can bask in. Take away the spotlight that she so desperately craves. Twenty years may seem extreme but it is still twenty more than Conrad will ever have."

Woman Guilty of Coercing Boyfriend to Kill Himself by Text Could Get Light Sentence

A conviction may be reversible but the time spent in prision is not...

If he gave her 12 years none of this was a prob.

The sentence was correct. It was not extreme and the judge did not let her off with probation. It will probably not be appealed. So all around it was a good sentence.

The sentence was correct. It was not extreme and the judge did not let her off with probation. It will probably not be appealed. So all around it was a good sentence.

It will be appealed and she it OUT until in-state appeals are done.

OMG -- A stay plea -- The fat lady has not sung yet - It ain't over 'til it's over.....

Damn.

UGH.

Go ahead and be horrible, MC. It's all good.

ETA - I know she's not off free yet, but still. Feeling a little bitter at present.

this judge is looking at this as if she's a child. She's not a child...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member