Found Deceased MA - Jacqueline Coutinho, 53, Hinsdale, Berkshire County, 15 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am a combat military police veteran who is new to 'websleuths' I am wondering if anyone is willing to talk about Jackie and the known information regarding the case? I moved to Hinsdale in June 2019 I remember her billboard I thought of her everyday, I still do. When she was found I did not feel at ease I just had more questions.

Questions: Am I the only one who is not comforted with the narrative that she went for a long walk without letting her sister know, taking her phone, water, or proper clothing, went to sleep and died? Cause of death is ruled hypothermia or dehydration in May? I do not wish to be hurtful or disrespectful and am sorry if I come off that way. I want justice for Jackie that is all. - Detective Dipshit

I am a combat military police veteran who is new to 'websleuths' I am wondering if anyone is willing to talk about Jackie and the known information regarding the case? I moved to Hinsdale in June 2019 I remember her billboard I thought of her everyday, I still do. When she was found I did not feel at ease I just had more questions.

Questions: Am I the only one who is not comforted with the narrative that she went for a long walk without letting her sister know, taking her phone, water, or proper clothing, went to sleep and died? Cause of death is ruled hypothermia or dehydration in May? I do not wish to be hurtful or disrespectful and am sorry if I come off that way. I want justice for Jackie that is all. - Detective Dipshit

I was just on the Meghan Marohn Missing website set up by her brother. Someone commented, bringing up Jackie. Jackie’s sister then replied to this person, saying “while she wasn’t found alive, she wasn’t killed.” There is a back and forth and the sister is adamant.

I’ve been wondering if there wasn’t a know medical condition such as a brain tumor etc. perhaps this is why they know it wasn’t foul play and why she was staying with her sister. MOO, fully speculative.

Find Meghan Marohn

Oh, wow, I just noticed the connection here between the two cases. I wish we had a better explanation of this death. Would s woman walk for two hours to commit suicide? There were plenty of woods around if she didn't want family to find her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back