Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video and report from todays search...still nothing :( I pray Jaimee can be found before the holiday. My heart breaks for her family.

"I believe that there are people out there who have information that can help us bring Jaimee home," her aunt, Beatrice Mendez, told NewsCenter 5 on Sunday.

The family and a group of volunteers, some of whom never met Jaimee, took to the woods near Amanda Way in Salem in hopes of finding a trace of the 25-year-old.

Again, they had no luck.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-of-missing-swampscott-mother-renew-pleas-for-information/29892904

Thank you so much for your help with this. You're kind and gracious to research this. Good to see you here.

Just doing a small portion from a far distance. Hopefully they or others can help with the search.

I do hope Jaimee is found soon. What an awful, tragic situation.

Just doing a small portion from a far distance. Hopefully they or others can help with the search.

I do hope Jaimee is found soon. What an awful, tragic situation.

Every little bit helps. Thank you for doing what you can.

Jaimee's aunt's moving appeal quoted below for information will hopefully move a person who may have information to help. I see an address is included to send information.

Family of missing Swampscott mother renew pleas for information: Search for Jaimee Mendez enter third week
Liam Martin reports - 7:58 PM EST Nov 23, 2014 (sorry, reposting with additional info)
http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-of-missing-swampscott-mother-renew-pleas-for-information/29892904

"I want you to go home and look your mother in the face and stare into the eyes of your beautiful child, who gives you joy every day, and think about what it would feel like to have that person ripped from you in an instant with no trace at all of what happened to them," she said. "We don't need your name. We don't need your face. We just need the information so we can find her and bring her home and lay her to rest."

Find Jaimee Mendez
P.O. Box 3041
Beverly, Mass. 01915

Map with today's search area added.
http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=r2j6mw92pbqn&lvl=17&sty=b&sp=Point.r2dx2j92ngp8_Side%2520Sonar%2520and%2520divers%2520Floating%2520Bridge%2520Pond%2520search____~Point.r2g09p92pkb7_Roughly%2520the%2520area%2520where%2520cell%2520and%2520other%2520items%2520for%2520found____~Point.r2dr8x92p2yk_Street%2520where%2520he%2520resided%252C%2520and%2520kept%2520a%2520separate%2520garage____~Point.r2d8xt92nt1g_Dumpster%2520where%2520carpet%2520and%2520sneakers%2520were%2520found____~Point.r2fhwk92pb74_Area%2520searched%2520by%2520LE____~Point.r2dgr792pq8c_Salem%2520Police%2520dive%2520team%2520at%2520Foster%2520Pond%2520today____~Point.r247b292gc9w_Sanitation%2520Co%2520in%2520Revere____~Point.r2j5kk92p8vx_Family%2520led%2520search%252011%252F23____&q=Revere%2C%20Massachusetts%2C%20United%20States&form=LMLTCC

So... still nothing, no news. I really though by now there would be something more. We aren't forgetting about you Jaimee!

So... still nothing, no news. I really though by now there would be something more. We aren't forgetting about you Jaimee!

Nope nothing ,except on facebook LE wanted to know who took a photo that was posted. So it is encouraging LE is keeping an eye on the facebook for Jamie...I wondered if Jamie was wearing the Northface jacket or something in that photo when she went missing.

Aunt Bea, Jaimee's aunt, has a strong message posted on the FJMFB page. Good to see they are staying strong and resolved and getting support in their efforts. May Jaimee Mendez be found and brought home to her own.

Sometimes...
"He hasn't been named a POI or suspect yet so why is everyone assuming he killed her?"

Becomes
"He is only a POI but he hasn't been arrested so don't assume he's a murderer."

Becomes
"He was arrested but hasn't been charged yet so don't assume he's a murderer."

Becomes "Well just because he was charged doesnt mean he's a murderer. Innocent until proven guilty!"

Becomes
"There wasn't enough evidence to convict him, that jury is wrong to say he's guilty, he'll win his appeal."

Sometimes...
"He hasn't been named a POI or suspect yet so why is everyone assuming he killed her?"

Becomes
"He is only a POI but he hasn't been arrested so don't assume he's a murderer."

Becomes
"He was arrested but hasn't been charged yet so don't assume he's a murderer."

Becomes "Well just because he was charged doesnt mean he's a murderer. Innocent until proven guilty!"

Becomes
"There wasn't enough evidence to convict him, that jury is wrong to say he's guilty, he'll win his appeal."

No, if enough evidence comes out against him, then it is what it is. I won't entertain other possibilities once they reveal what they have against him. As of right now, nothing has been released. How can you call someone a murderer if you don't have the evidence to make that determination??

My thoughts on this are ...IF it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. She told who she was last with and wasn't seen or heard from since. If this man knows more, he needs to clear it up by telling what he knows and telling the truth. Until then...
Of course this is my own thoughts.

Another day Jaimee Mendez is not home, her family in torment, her son motherless, her friends and community cast with the shadow of her absence, and her death as they have come to believe. May she be brought home to her family. May justice prevail. May those who may know speak up to help find her if they exist, other than the man who was last known to be with her, whom she feared and was trying to escape. May the good people who continue their relentless search and care to find Jaimee Mendez, may their love prevail. These are my hopes and prayers.

How long could someone who is insulin dependent go without insulin? Sorry if his has already been answered

I think Jamie will be found soon.
I am putting that positive thought out there.

We know that some items of Jamie's have been located. How long would it take to see whose DNA was on those items other than Jamie's. Hoping what was found can reveal a connection to who is responsible for her disappearance. This case is particularly upsetting because we know JM was very aware she was in danger and she reached out for help.

I think Jamie will be found soon.
I am putting that positive thought out there.

From your lips to Gods ears Soul... Please, please, let today be the day.

There is nothing new to go on here for us but to wait and pray. Hopefully this is just the quiet before the storm and all of LE's working behind the scenes will bring Jaimee home to her family.

Wishing you all a warm and love filled Thanksgiving :turkey: :toast:

You can see on the FJMFB, that Aunt Bea is trying hard to organize press coverage. The silence is kind of deafening for the last few days. I hope the investigation is progressing with the same vigor among LE. Hoping Jaimee Mendez is soon found and brought home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway