Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am confused...did these women know this guy is a sex offender before hanging out with him?

Am confused...did these women know this guy is a sex offender before hanging out with him?

Don't know the answer to your question, but Jaimee met him fairly recently and didn't know him very well, according to her sister in one of the news interviews.

From this link:

Mendez's family said they believe she was with a known sex offender before her disappearance.

"When I spoke to that gentleman, there was a complete bedroom inside his van. When I saw him the next morning it was gone -- the rug cut out. That's telling me something is not right there," Steven Mendez said

The sister seems to know that Jaimee knew this RSO (video). I have a feeling that by tomorrow this RSO will be named as a POI and his name will be everywhere. Sadly it's not looking good for dear Jaimee :(

There are posters showing up on FB of another woman, Stephanie Vaczy, who is also missing from Lynn, Mass. Her sister claims that she was seen with Jaimee and the suspect JF several times before she went missing. She was last on seen Oct. 30. The family has contacted local media, but the story has not yet been published. The posters circulating encourage people to call the Lynn Police Dept.

I can only find Stephanie's sisters FB page here so can't link but for those who use twitter (I don't) please check out #‎teamfindstephaieandjamiee and perhaps there is more info there.

Why don't these two families set up a "Missing FB" page??? I will msg both on FB and see if they respond.

Stephanie Vaczy Missing.jpg

From this link:

The sister seems to know that Jaimee knew this RSO (video). I have a feeling that by tomorrow this RSO will be named as a POI and his name will be everywhere. Sadly it's not looking good for dear Jaimee :(

The sister has done several interviews in the past few days. In some of them she says that Jaimee had met him recently. I don't think they knew he was an RSO until she went missing and her family started digging into who she was last with. On Thursday night Jaimee had called two people and told them she was with JF and that she had a bad feeling about him. One of her friends went to go pick her up, but couldn't find her.

Well sent a message through FB to both Jaimee and Stephanies' sisters and sure it went to there "other" inbox. Hoping that they both set up "Missing FB" accounts and perhaps join us here. Sending prayers to both families. I don't see a thread here for Stephanie? I'm looking for more information on MSM to start a thread,

Well sent a message through FB to both Jaimee and Stephanies' sisters and sure it went to there "other" inbox. Hoping that they both set up "Missing FB" accounts and perhaps join us here. Sending prayers to both families. I don't see a thread here for Stephanie? I'm looking for more information on MSM to start a thread,

Apparently Fox news in Boston ran the story on Stephanie within the last hour. It is not on their webpage yet.

Not sure they can hold him for that or they would have...all 3 times he was called in for questioning.

It is illegal for him to have a facebook. So they might not know he has one??

It is illegal for him to have a facebook. So they might not know he has one??

Mom, watches outside RSO's house, as the much loved Jaimee Mendez is still missing. It was reported that her sister saw scratches on this predator's face even, as he played dumb. What did this predator do for a living? Is that fair to ask? Does he own other properties, or have access to other properties?
http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814
From the transcript, above:
"THE MOTHER OF THAT MISSING WOMAN CAME TO THIS NEIGHBORHOOD TO WAIT AT THAT SEX OFFENDERS HOUSE, HOPING TO GET SOME ANSWERS. ON THIS CHILLY FALL NIGHT JAMIE MENDEZ'S MOTHER WAITS OUTSIDE THE HOME OF THE MAN SHE SAYS HAS CRITICAL INFORMATION HAS -- ABOUT HER DAUGHTER. SHE IS HERE AFTER A LONG DAY OF SEARCHING TURNED UP NO CLUES."

Family holds out hope for missing Swampscott mom
Reported by Kimberly Bookman, Nov 10. '14 10:31 pm
"All I can say is it's been hard, can't describe It. It's unbearable,” Mendez's sister Alyssa said.
http://www.whdh.com/story/27349398/family-continues-to-hold-out-hope-for-missing-swampscott-mom

Police searching for missing mother from Swampscott
Cheryl Fiandaca and Victoria Warren report Nov 10, 2014 8:48 PM (from video yesterday)
http://www.whdh.com/story/27338810/police-searching-for-missing-mother-from-swampscott
LE has Jaimee's hair samples from Mendez family. The dumpster is around the corner from his house. CVS staff is pouring through their security camera footage.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Woman-Missing-in-Massachusetts-282077281.html
Monday, another woman told NECN her sister, 35-year-old Stephanie Vaczy, is also missing and said she was also often with Jaimee and the sex offender.

When asked if her sister had ever disappeared before, Karissa Vaczy said, "Never. And she makes sure she calls my mother three times a day, every day. And we haven't heard from her since the 30th. Her cell phone has not been used since the 30th. We did a tracking on it."

Police would not comment on any connection between the two women and the man or even tell NECN if they are investigating the disappearance of Stephanie Vaczy.

Prayers for Jamie, not looking too good, hope and pray that Rso was not near her autistic child.

Karissa is MAD.

Jaimee's sister is trying to hold it together and they have enough witnesses and evidence recovered to make an arrest and get a grand jury indictment WTH??

Search for missing Swampscott mom full of 'twists and turns"

On Saturday, searchers found a jacket, containing her ID, cellphone and cellphone charger in the vicinity of Swampscott Road and Technology Way in Salem.
“We’re out looking for her,” Mendez added, noting that police have put extraordinary resources into the effort, including using helicopters, all-terrain vehicles and search dogs. “Police are doing as much as they can,” Mendez said. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance, where she might have been going or where she was, remain a mystery to her family, he indicated.

Steven Mendez noted the discovery of sneakers in a dumpster about 1,500 feet from the home of a man he suggests is a suspect in the disappearance.
“I believe they were her sneakers,” he said, explaining they match the style she favored. He added that the vehicle belonging to the suspect has been taken as evidence by police.

http://www.salemnews.com/news/local...cle_ee53dd0a-6968-11e4-a060-9ba4e110acd8.html

Search continues for Swampscott mother, after 'body' found in Saugus turns out to be movie prop

Police searching for a missing 25-year-old woman thought they had possibly found her body in a wooded area of Saugus on Monday, but it turned out to be a movie prop.

Without elaborating on the exact nature of the movie prop, Salem Police Chief Paul Tucker, who had been briefed on the incident, said that investigators had apparently taken the find seriously enough to delay a multi-department meeting on the search for Mendez.
"The bottom line is she has not been found yet," Tucker said. "Kids were out in the woods in Saugus making a movie."
It was unclear how police came to focus on Saugus, or where exactly the section of woods where they thought they had found a body is. But a spokeswoman for District Attorney Jonathan Blodgett confirmed that police were still searching for Mendez after the incident.

"It wasn't a body," said Carrie Kimball-Monahan.

http://www.salemnews.com/news/searc...cle_293d37c6-68fc-11e4-92d1-978980ef2702.html

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h35m52s159.png
    vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h35m52s159.png
    562.9 KB · Views: 679
This is a screen grab of the other missing woman that purportedly knows both Jaimee and the dude she was last known to be with.

Her disappearance is also being investigated in tandem with Jaimee's. It has been reported that she was seen hanging out with Jaimee and the sex offender everybody keeps talking about.

As you can see, she was last seen around 10 days ago, at least a week prior to Jaimee's disappearance.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h36m33s47.png
    vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h36m33s47.png
    386.8 KB · Views: 127
  • vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h36m14s135.png
    vlcsnap-2014-11-11-03h36m14s135.png
    295.9 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online