Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family: 2nd woman linked to sex offender also missing
Swampscott woman missing for several days 5:30 AM EST Nov 11, 2014
"My sister knows the both of them, has been known to be seen with them. My gut is telling me it's connected," said Karissa Vaczy
http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-2nd-woman-linked-to-sex-offender-also-missing/29653482

View attachment 63248

Is that mural painted on the side of the garage Mrs. Mendez is camped out in front of on his actual house?

Yes, that is the actual home of the guy her daughter was last seen with. It's not a mural, it's a video from the news station. They already impounded his car, but I guess he is nowhere to be found. Her mother decided to camp there and wait on him.

Yes, that is the actual home of the guy her daughter was last seen with. It's not a mural, it's a video from the news station. They already impounded his car, but I guess he is nowhere to be found. Her mother decided to camp there and wait on him.
Screenshot 2014-11-11 at 6.16.25 AM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 6.23.40 AM.jpgScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 6.28.46 AM.jpg

Is that on the RSO's garage? Clouds, sun, cactus, some kind of bird, then what seems like a blurry scene with figures just behind Mrs. Mendez? Strange.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814

Like I mentioned previously, family friends of Stephanie said she's not missing, that they know where she is. Am I allowed to post that here?

Like I mentioned previously, family friends of Stephanie said she's not missing, that they know where she is. Am I allowed to post that here?

Correction - her cousin put up the post and her other cousin(?) made the comment. Of course, he could have just been making an assumption about her whereabouts. Either way, I'm going to report it to LE.

Correction - her cousin put up the post and her other cousin(?) made the comment. Of course, he could have just been making an assumption about her whereabouts. Either way, I'm going to report it to LE.

Thank you! Oh, and welcome. I deleted the 2nd missing woman's screenshot. I hope what you say is true.

This video is worth watching. It says that Jaimee's mother is the one that found her shoes and the rug in the dumpster behind CVS. How awful for her mother, my heart goes out to her. http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Woman-Missing-in-Massachusetts-282077281.html

It also says that the family thought Stephanie had gone to the hospital to check in, but she never did actually go there.

Both the article you posted and the one up thread are from early this morning, but maybe Elizabella knows more. Her sister said her phone stopped working on the 30th, and that the family had tracked it, but they haven't found it.

Both the article you posted and the one up thread are from early this morning, but maybe Elizabella knows more. Her sister said her phone stopped working on the 30th, and that the family had tracked it, but they haven't found it.

I think the family just checked phone records and learned that she last used her phone on the 30th. They didn't say anything about tracing to see where it was last used.

As to the confusion about whether she is missing or not, early reports said that she went to the hospital to check herself in. Now the news is coming out that she did not actually check in. So I get the impression that some of the family members think she is in the hospital or maybe rehab, but her sister has learned that she is not.

We need to get this thread back on the topic of Jaimee. Does anybody have time to set up a thread for Stephanie? I need to go do some chores now.

Has anyone set up a missing page for Stephanie?

Addition: is there anything in MSM for Stephanie about her missing? If so, a new thread should be started about her? If not, we would have to wait I believe.

Side note...was this Stephanie last seen with Jaimie?

TOS permits us to sleuth RSO's who are in the area of missing persons and crime victims. I stumbled across a Level 3 sex offender, which is the highest rate of likely recidivism. I am going to post him here:

Jason Fleury

[TD]
36878.jpg
[/TD]

Age36
Race
Sex
Height
Weight
Hair Color
Eye Color

[TD="bgcolor: white"]White[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: white"]M[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: white"]6'00''[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: white"]220[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: white"]Brown[/TD]

[TD="bgcolor: white"]Blue[/TD]

Screenshot 2014-11-11 at 9.10.47 AM.pngScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 9.08.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 9.05.58 AM.pngScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 9.34.44 AM.pngScreenshot 2014-11-11 at 9.33.06 AM.png

The RSO's pictures from the poster on Jaimee Mendez FB page, to which pictures of Stephanie have also been posted. Does that look like a motorcycle to anyone else, behind the plastic sheathing, to the right of his bearded mug? Is he on water in a boat in the second one, with the backward baseball cap? Looks like water by the right top of his head and a bow of a boat? Does he keep or borrow or work with/by boats?

The RSO's pictures from the poster on Jaimee Mendez FB page, to which pictures of Stephanie have also been posted. Does that look like a motorcycle to anyone else, behind the plastic sheathing, to the right of his bearded mug? Is he on water in a boat in the second one, with the backward baseball cap? Looks like water by the right top of his head and a bow of a boat? Does he keep or borrow or work with/by boats?

Good catch. Apparently he is a commercial fisherman. Here is a Lynn Police Department webpage that lists sex offenders: http://978web.com/lynnpolice1/fleury-j/

It is illegal for him to have a facebook. So they might not know he has one??

FB searches are one of the first things LO does nowadays.

I understand her wanting to wait for him but I hardly think he's going to show up at home...

Rumor has it (I know many from the Lynn area) is that everyone knew he was a bad guy & a RSO. That type of info gets around.

Has anyone set up a missing page for Stephanie?

Addition: is there anything in MSM for Stephanie about her missing? If so, a new thread should be started about her? If not, we would have to wait I believe.

Side note...was this Stephanie last seen with Jaimie?

In a another twist, another woman came forward to say her sister is also missing, and knew Jaimee Mendez and the sex offender.

"My sister knows the both of them, has been known to be seen with them. My gut is telling me it's connected," said Karissa Vaczy, who said her sister Stephanie is missing.

Mendez's family said police were searching a dumpster at CVS on Eastern Avenue in Lynn Sunday, where they found some of her belongings, including her sneakers.

"The sneakers were positively identified by her cousins who gave her those exact sneakers 10 days earlier," said Jamiee Mendez's father, Steven Mendez.

Mendez's family said they believe she was with the sex offender before her disappearance.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814

BBM

This article was posted yesterday at noon...............I assume her sister would know if she is missing or not.

I think we need a separate FB page for Stephanie while this case is playing out.

MSM reported his vehicle was impounded, correct?

Can we find any MSM confirming that this RSO's vehicle was impounded in relationship to this case? If we could, it might help us make a case here on WS for open discussion. :)

Looks like Stephanie has been located safe per her sister's FB page about 10 minutes ago.

I think we need a separate FB page for Stephanie while this case is playing out.

MSM reported his vehicle was impounded, correct?

It is being reported on FB that Stephanie has been found. No details given, but she is safe.

We should keep this thread focused on Jaimee. One of the videos I watched this morning did say that the police have impounded his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez