Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you Ontario Mom and carbuff. The only information we ever received was filtered through the family. Not that I would feel any different but IMO the detectives think otherwise. Pray that they find her soon...

I am still thinking they know he has something to do with it. Remember they took 2 vans . There has to be a probable cause statement somewhere.

We all saw them take the vans ...They have Jamiee's phone as well. Found in a dumpster . JF fled to VA as soon as they took the second van with family . I don't know whats going on but he made the investigation harder by removing himself out of state. I do think the detectives know he is their guy.

Whenever I second guess myself on my initial belief regarding Jaimee's case, I remind myself about the all in response of the jurisdictions in MA and the fact that the AG took over the case just about immediately. MSP and AG's office dont really do updates or statements. They keep it close to the vest, usually, until they arrest someone. This investigation has been labor intensive and expensive. No one even batted an eye...that says something. To me it says that they believe Jaimee to be a victim of something outside of herself. Their intense focus on Fleury leads me to believe he is very much in their cross hairs. Truly, this is jmvho.

I saw it mentioned on facebook that Nancy Grace was going have Jamiee's case on her show. I have not searched that out farther and I did watch her show looking for it but might of missed it.

I am still thinking they know he has something to do with it. Remember they took 2 vans . There has to be a probable cause statement somewhere.

We all saw them take the vans ...They have Jamiee's phone as well. Found in a dumpster . JF fled to VA as soon as they took the second van with family . I don't know whats going on but he made the investigation harder by removing himself out of state. I do think the detectives know he is their guy.

The found her phone in a field, not in the dumpster. LE never confirmed that the shoes in the dumpster were Jaimee's.

Yes, they took his vans because he was being investigated. Probably because of him admitting he was with her, and her family saying they suspected him - nothing more. If they had actually found something in the vans, wouldn't they have charged him with something? Do we know if he got his vehicles back or not?

I (personally) think he left the state because he was being harassed by Jaimee's family. According to the public Finding Jaimee FB page, his aunt(?) took (or was planning on taking) Jaimee's mom to court for this exact thing. She admitted this. If he's in fact innocent, I really don't blame him.

DRAMA ALERT!! There's a new post on the public FJ FB page. [emoji15]

I wish I could post what was said. But anyone with Facebook can go see for themselves.....

I wish I could post what was said. But anyone with Facebook can go see for themselves.....

I feel horrible for Jaimee's mom. I can only imagine the lengths I would go to if I believed someone was responsible for harming my daughter. I pray she gets her answers soon!

There's a new post on the FB page. Jaimee's mom is looking for someone who owns a certain t-shirt with a "rapper's face" in the upper corner of the shirt. She is offering money for the information. Wonder what this is all about.....

There's a new post on the FB page. Jaimee's mom is looking for someone who owns a certain t-shirt with a "rapper's face" in the upper corner of the shirt. She is offering money for the information. Wonder what this is all about.....

No idea what the shirt deal is. Apparently they don't have it or else they would have a more accurate description. As for the other posts I have no words :( My heart does go out to the family but the way they are approaching this with accusations that cannot possibly be proved is not the answer. They truly need to look into professionals to assist with the search and yes maybe a lawyer to put some pressure on. IMO

Adding link again for easy reference to those just catching up.

https://www.facebook.com/findjaimeemendez?fref=nf

Clearly they're grasping at anything, as many of us parents would, if our child (regardless if they're grown adults) were missing. I hope for their peace of mind this case gets resolved sooner rather than later. This family deserves some answers, and some closure.

No idea what the shirt deal is. Apparently they don't have it or else they would have a more accurate description. As for the other posts I have no words :( My heart does go out to the family but the way they are approaching this with accusations that cannot possibly be proved is not the answer. They truly need to look into professionals to assist with the search and yes maybe a lawyer to put some pressure on. IMO

Adding link again for easy reference to those just catching up.

https://www.facebook.com/findjaimeemendez?fref=nf

I completely agree - blind accusations aren't going to get this case solved. If anything, (IMO) it's going to turn people away or possibly even against them (as some of the comments on those posts have indicated). One comment in particular that caught my eye was the one her mom copied and pasted from a supposed local.

Well at least some good came from this storm. Someone's loved one will be returned to them.

I am simultaneously hoping that it is and isn't Jaimee.

Holding my breath here. It is impossible to know what to wish for, but for sure it would make an awful lot of sense.

Has JF's address appeared in any mainstream media? Or Jamiee's? If so, I'll map it.

What strikes me about the article is that the Essex County DA made the statement and MSP plus Swampscott PD have responded. Could be a coincidence.

LINK HERE

What strikes me about the article is that the Essex County DA made the statement and MSP plus Swampscott PD have responded. Could be a coincidence.

LINK HERE

That seems to be pretty much the standard MA operating procedure, isn't it? LE almost never speaks directly to the media, and the MSP medical examiner's branch takes the lead on all found remains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine