Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Also from this article:

Here is a list of some of the missing from the general area. Sorry I couldn't find a way to fine tune it to just Brockton and Lynn, MA. I would think that LE has reached out to the Mendez family to advise them that bodies have been found. There is nothing new on the FJMFB or her families personal pages at this moment.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=MA

ETA: I'm surprised Jaimee isn't listed on NCMEC.

This is a good match for the dismembered body, since she is from Brockton and recently went missing:

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1241252/1

I seriously hope it's not her though, because she's only 16... :(

Im not sure how they could know that quickly either.

They just had a quick blurb on the news. The only thing of interest is that it sounds like they might have surveillance video.

I agree. That doesn't make much sense, unless the deceased's face is identifiable, or the body or Jaimee has a distinguishing mark, and they were able to rule her out based on that.

Does there appear to be an active serial killer in that area based on bodies discovered (showing similar patterns of wounds) over period of time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not sure how they could know that quickly either.

They just had a quick blurb on the news. The only thing of interest is that it sounds like they might have surveillance video.

It could be that Jaimee was excluded because of certain tattoos. I went back to find the missing posters for her and they do not even give a description, i.e., height, weight, markings, etc. Since the family member who responded that it was not her posted that yesterday IMO LE probably contacted the family since the article ^^^^ is dated today.

Interesting about CCTV though. Certainly there are not camera's in the woods where the bodies were found?

I wonder if they will find more bodies in the area since LE did not comment on it?

Cruz also did not say whether evidence of additional bodies had been found.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ds/WsAJvqXfvXC94zsK4Hy0mM/story.html#comments

Either way there are now two more souls who suffered a horrible death...just so sad and breaks my heart.

ETA: I also feel it's necessary for me to state that what is on the FJMFB is heresay at best. And the family member who posted this has not been very active on the page at all. So I will await confirmation from the coroner's office on identification. Of course all is MOO

It could be that Jaimee was excluded because of certain tattoos. I went back to find the missing posters for her and they do not even give a description, i.e., height, weight, markings, etc. Since the family member who responded that it was not her posted that yesterday IMO LE probably contacted the family since the article ^^^^ is dated today.

Interesting about CCTV though. Certainly there are not camera's in the woods where the bodies were found?

I wonder if they will find more bodies in the area since LE did not comment on it?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ds/WsAJvqXfvXC94zsK4Hy0mM/story.html#comments

Either way there are now two more souls who suffered a horrible death...just so sad and breaks my heart.

I am *assuming* that the video might be coming from the VFW hall parking lot. From what I understand, this location is on a dead end road. So not that much traffic after the hall closes for the evening. Fingers crossed that the cameras are of good quality.

Dental records and/or fingerprints would rule the person out very quickly.

Wow! Also from this article:

Here is a list of some of the missing from the general area. Sorry I couldn't find a way to fine tune it to just Brockton and Lynn, MA. I would think that LE has reached out to the Mendez family to advise them that bodies have been found. There is nothing new on the FJMFB or her families personal pages at this moment.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=usMapSearch&missState=MA

ETA: I'm surprised Jaimee isn't listed on NCMEC.

Thanks for the link. This is old, but if my math is right, Jennifer Fay was 17 yrs old when she went missing from Brockton, MA, mid-November 1989.

You'd think hair color (and length if it's suddenly long), eye color, skin color, height and weght will all allow for quick rulings-out.

You'd think hair color (and length if it's suddenly long), eye color, skin color, height and weght will all allow for quick rulings-out.

It's hard to say and IMO would depend on the state of decomp as well as the dismemberment and if all the remains are there. :( Boy that's hard to type.

All of the MSM reports seem to be urging anyone who aware of someone missing to please contact LE. That tells me that if they have any fingerprints that they are not tied to anyone in the system or that fingerprints cannot be obtained from the remains. MOO

So sad and just horrible. I suppose it was a good hiding spot for one body, so another was added. Has to be one person!

So sad and just horrible. I suppose it was a good hiding spot for one body, so another was added. Has to be one person!

Very much so, sad and horrible. Disconcerting for locals too, as I would think the perp could be somebody with long time ties to the area, or long time familiarity, at least.

Which brings me to recall a horrible movie, yet again.... Frozen Ground

Thing is, you just never know what's going on with even the most 'upstanding' citizens.

Which brings me to recall a horrible movie, yet again.... Frozen Ground

Thing is, you just never know what's going on with even the most 'upstanding' citizens.

RSO Jaimee Mendez was with, the last person who saw her alive, not an upstanding citizen at all.

Thank you for the link with the picture carbuff. If only for a moment I saw Ashley as the beautiful young lady she was.

Her grandmother's calm strong willed "Why?" reminded me of this:

Dan Harrington has a message for the man he believes killed his daughter: "I would like to say how could you take another person's life? How could you possibly be so awful to abduct someone and kill them? ... It's beyond understanding."

The facebook closed group has been made public and there is an update on the search for Jamie posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder