Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought it was pretty compelling before. I do think that the repeated grand juries mean that investigators are not backing down . Do grand juries do continuing dates? Or does the whole case get reheard? IS it the same jurors or new ones? once a month or ..

SuperDave said

Pretty sure SD is right, there are many things they can do. Trust me when I tell you the LE do not tell me much. I will not know everything until I read it at the end.

findjaimee , Prayers for you and your family. I came to WS when 2 of my family members were murdered. The support you will find here on WebSleuths is unreal. This entire wonderful community wrapped me lovingly in their arms, and cried along with me. I hope Justice is swift and true for your loved one.

It just baffles me that they (the GD) would be meeting on this before the cause of death is even released. So odd....

The OCME has had Jaimee for just about a month now. Even though she was mostly skeletal they started with a regular pathologist instead of bringing In a forensic anthropologist. They start at the bottom and work their way up.

Jaimee, guide us to the one. We want to find justice for you and your loving family.

Tulessa

I thank you for the re assurance. I am sorry for your loss.

Tulessa

I thank you for the re assurance. I am sorry for your loss.

Your being here means a great deal to me and I don't want to be intrusive at all. There's a place in my heart and mind for your family and the thought of justice for your lovely daughter all the time. I hope nothings is spared, time, expertise, technology, whatever it takes for that to happen. I'm fairly new to WS, but now a devotee, even more so for your presence.

Thank you HG.

I did find out today that they , the OCME, do have a board certified forensic anthropologist working with them. I tried getting Dr. Ann Ross from the university of north Carolina on board. She its supposed to be tops in her field.

Thank you HG.

I did find out today that they , the OCME, do have a board certified forensic anthropologist working with them. I tried getting Dr. Ann Ross from the university of north Carolina on board. She its supposed to be tops in her field.

Great to know and much appreciated. Okay, Mr. Mendez, I just want to give you a big ole hug, sorry. Not sure how you feel about that. Please let me know here or in PM any way I can help.

Thank you !

I had no idea we had a SuperDave thread.

FindJamie,

I hope that in the coming days ,you get some answers. Sometimes those don't come as fast as we feel like we need them. I have so much respect for you and the way your family has been so outspoken and honest with the media and the public . I am glad you decided to become a member here.

when Alyssa refers to " some guy " in the media that is because we, the family were not wanting to say any names. so instead of saying JF we refer to him as that/some/a guy. I can say that L.E. has a few different names for him that would not be nice to say here. If I remember correctly it was msm that named Fluery. In fact if you go back in the Find Jaimee facebook page you will find somewhere were I state that this is the find Jaimee page and to leave names out of it

And,
JF states that he dropped Jaimee at the rite aid. I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that she left the parking lot as a passenger in his van. The rug that was found in the dumpster was in fact taken out of the green van. The sneakers that were in the dumpster with the rug were in fact Jaimees. I remember the day she bought them, she bought a matching pair for her son Jayson

Also,
what most do not know is Jaimee made a call to a friend about 30 minutes before the S.O.S call. In this call Jaimee tells the friend who she was with. The friend swears before a grand jury that she heard JF speaking in the background while this call was being made. at this point Jaimee was not feeling " creeped out "

when Alyssa refers to " some guy " in the media that is because we, the family were not wanting to say any names. so instead of saying JF we refer to him as that/some/a guy. I can say that L.E. has a few different names for him that would not be nice to say here. If I remember correctly it was msm that named Fluery. In fact if you go back in the Find Jaimee facebook page you will find somewhere were I state that this is the find Jaimee page and to leave names out of it

And,
JF states that he dropped Jaimee at the rite aid. I can guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that she left the parking lot as a passenger in his van. The rug that was found in the dumpster was in fact taken out of the green van. The sneakers that were in the dumpster with the rug were in fact Jaimees. I remember the day she bought them, she bought a matching pair for her son Jayson

Also,
what most do not know is Jaimee made a call to a friend about 30 minutes before the S.O.S call. In this call Jaimee tells the friend who she was with. The friend swears before a grand jury that she heard JF speaking in the background while this call was being made. at this point Jaimee was not feeling " creeped out "

Thank you for these details, findjaimee. I'm very grateful for the information. I'm not sure how you deal with waiting and seeing justice for Jaimee through. Your grandson is fortunate to have you all helping care for him and the world he'll come to know.

And,

Also,

Sometimes msm reporting just drives me nuts. In this article: http://www.wcvb.com/news/family-swampscott-woman-with-sex-offender-before-disappearance/29634814 It was said that her cousin gave her those shoes

"The sneakers were positively identified by her cousins who gave her those exact sneakers 10 days earlier," said Jamiee Mendez's father, Steven Mendez."

Then in another article (can't find it right now) it stated they (the shoes) were never positively identified as hers (Jaimee's) but were "similar" to the ones given to her by her cousin.

Actually I did say that. Jaimee originally bought those sneakers, traded them later to her cousin and then they traded back ten days before Jaimee went missing confused? Lol

And,

Also,

BBM: Steven, surely LE must have tested for forensics on the rug. Or at least I certainly hope so! I have always felt the rug was the link they needed to make an arrest or at least be willing to name JF as a POI/suspect? The fact that they have not publicly stated this just makes me nuts.

God Bless you and your family for finding the patience to endure this and the not knowing. I can't say that I would be so strong. :gaah:

Mr. Mendez, my son works with kids on the autism spectrum. My cousin is associated with a center that provides advocacy and training for the parents of autistic kids. I don't have any experience myself, but can say this much through them from a far, young Jayson seems very well cared for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back