Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
View attachment 70415

That little man is the reason I get up and continue every day.

He's a great little guy! She had such a beautiful bright face and a happy smile!

So sorry, FJ, lately I just do not know what to say which is so strange because usually I say too much. :talker:

We all are so thankful for your input and knowledge. Finding people and bringing justice is what we all want here.

Just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Alyssa too has done so much, you must be so proud.

Thank you.

Bumping... no doubt you're busy, findjaimiee. Thank you for checking in.

I'm trying to catch up with you all but work seems to have taken a new busy turn for me much to my dismay. I will check in when I can and thank you all (especially findjaimee) for all of your participation. You all are making valid points!

Between 5:30 and 5:45 Jaimee kisses her boyfriend and tells him she will be back in 30 to 45 minutes. She leaves in her pajama pants and takes just one cigarette her cell phone and I.D. Dan ( her boyfriend of 8 years ) watches Jaimee get into JF's van and drive off. Jaimee was on her way to the rite aid to pick up a money order that was sent from me earlier in the day. At this time no one knew much about JF. He was a new acquaintance of Jaimees', only knowing him for maybe three weeks. No one at all knew about JF's level 3 S/O status at all.

While at the rite aid The front video cameras catches Jaimee go into and out of the store. The side cameras show Jaimee go from JF's van to another vehicle. The camera shows Jaimee walk away from the second vehicle and it shows the second vehicle drive away. 30 seconds later it shows JF's van drive by and Jaimee is in the passenger seat.

At ABOUT 6:15 6:30 Jaimee calls her friend and chat for a couple of minutes. friend hears JF in the background and Jaimee confirms she is with JF. Jaimee tells friend she is on her way home and she will call later.

At ABOUT 6:45 to 7 PM Jaimee calls another friend. This is the S.O.S call. Jaimee tells her friend " Mike " ( not his real name,) that she needs a ride. She tells him she is on Spring road and is with JF and she is scared. Mike tells me that he hears the panic in her voice but does not know JF. nor where he lives and tells Jaimee he needs a landmark and she mentions C.V.S., Mike then Googles " Jason Flurey spring rd. " and it comes up 18 spring road Lynn. Mike then goes to 18 spring road and a man with his kids answer the door. It ends up to be a different person and different house. Mike then leaves and searches the area for a couple of hours to no avail.

That is the last contact Jaimee made to any one again.

This missing posts piqued my curiosity. It wasn't until last night I realized posts are numbered sequentially. I went back to post #1 in this thread and kept scrolling, and now see what was the missing post. I have no idea why I could not see it before. Ontario Mom's link now takes me straight to that post as well.

Just figuring it was a technical glitch of some sort, but in any case, I am replying with quotes here in case it disappears again.

HCOM, could it have been, just trying to picture it, something like the RSO asking 'who are you talking to there?' or saying something like 'don't you hate red lights?' in the background... or 'i have to make a stop at home' or pretending to be on the phone with family while Jaimee spoke.

Did you get more snow up there, HCOM?

I really could not fathom a guess at this point what was said. Without the friend jumping in here and telling us what was said I don't think there is any way to know. Besides, if I try and guess my imagination could too easily taint reality, and I'm only trying to deal with facts at this case.

I am immune to snow at this point. :)

Text copy/pasted from two posts above:
At ABOUT 6:45 to 7 PM Jaimee calls another friend. This is the S.O.S call. Jaimee tells her friend " Mike " ( not his real name,) that she needs a ride. She tells him she is on Spring road and is with JF and she is scared. Mike tells me that he hears the panic in her voice but does not know JF. nor where he lives and tells Jaimee he needs a landmark and she mentions C.V.S., Mike then Googles " Jason Flurey spring rd. " and it comes up 18 spring road Lynn. Mike then goes to 18 spring road and a man with his kids answer the door. It ends up to be a different person and different house. Mike then leaves and searches the area for a couple of hours to no avail.

You know, it just dawned on me that, if the friend that she placed the second call to didn't know JF's address or what his van looked like, they may have still been there when the friend showed up and he may have drove right by them unsuspecting. How large is spring road? Was he near the correct address?

I'm not at all sure what to make of this. I tried to look up the distance between 18 Spring road and 23 Spring Road. I can't seem to find an address with 18 Spring Road, so I'm not sure how that number could have come up on a google search. Am I missing something? Can someone else try to find #18, please?

From the street map attached Spring road makes a turn, and #23 is at the end. I looked at the street view to see what that turn looks like, is there a street sign, etc. the second attached image shows that turn, and it just looks like someone's driveway. If you were in the dark driving around I can't imagine any one would think that was a legal street to turn onto.

You gotta love Google street view. Please do not be confused by those two poor souls who were fixing a wall when the mighty see-all google camera vehicle went by.
23 Spring road map view.png23 Spring road street view.jpg

I keep trying to go over in my mind what could seemingly suddenly make her feel "creeped out". As a woman, I feel like I make a snap judgement with creepy types, it's either there or it's not, our intuition is keen like that...so what made hers switch from this person is "ok" (ok enough to get in a vehicle alone with) to "creepy". I'm beginning to think he maybe made a pass at her or said something inappropriate, maybe she found it "creepy" b/c he knew she had a long term boyfriend in her life, then maybe things go ugly, he did something terrible but was too messed up to cover his tracks.... thinking out loud. I know this has already been discussed but it's the part I get caught up one. What happened between the two calls.

Also, if he did use around her maybe that was what caused the change, but bare in mind heroin can be shot or snorted, and from what I've seen snorting seems to give the user a different or maybe milder high. I don't know exactly, that's one drug I've never messed with, but what I'm saying here is if he snorted it and didn't shoot it he could still be able to function just a little more drowsy.

I'm not at all sure what to make of this. I tried to look up the distance between 18 Spring road and 23 Spring Road. I can't seem to find an address with 18 Spring Road, so I'm not sure how that number could have come up on a google search. Am I missing something? Can someone else try to find #18, please?

From the street map attached Spring road makes a turn, and #23 is at the end. I looked at the street view to see what that turn looks like, is there a street sign, etc. the second attached image shows that turn, and it just looks like someone's driveway. If you were in the dark driving around I can't imagine any one would think that was a legal street to turn onto.

You gotta love Google street view. Please do not be confused by those two poor souls who were fixing a wall when the mighty see-all google camera vehicle went by.
View attachment 70499View attachment 70500

You're right! Unless you knew the road, you may not have realized that side street was also Spring Road, and may have driven right past it. Ughhhh, to think, Jaimee's friend may have been so close by..... :(

Has anyone else looked at the potential route between Rite Aid and 23 Spring Road? I'm trying to figure out why she would give CVS as a landmark.

Actually I looked up Spring Street, which is only 3 minutes from the Rite Aid, and it doesn't appear to be a Residential area. Apartments maybe. So I'm not sure Spring Street is correct.

Wait, doesn't he live on "Spring Street"??

http://978web.com/lynnpolice2/fleury-j/

findjaimee did say above that there is also a Spring Street. I have seen in multiple MSM stories that his address is/was listed as Spring Road, including that Channel 5 Investigates story. Not sure what to make of this RSO notice listing it as Street, other than maybe it's a reflection of the competence of the Lynn Police?

Has anyone else looked at the potential route between Rite Aid and 23 Spring Road? I'm trying to figure out why she would give CVS as a landmark.

IIRC, the CVS is the closest well-lit public place near that hill type area he lived was my impression when looking at maps.

Having somebody offer you a quick ride to help cash a check, then have him turn the ride into a longer more complicated thing that took her further from home, delaying Jaimee's intended return may have been creepy enough. You're right, who can know? Maybe his relatives who were said by the mom, as reported in MSM, to have dinner with him that night have some ideas or the woman, his girlfriend, he claims to have been with after 10 pm.

What's telling to me is the contradiction there, of how he claims to have flaked out on heroine then gone out visiting. Assuming that's a lie, for a moment, why didn't he return home after having been with Jaimee? Why would he have needed to go to his girlfriends? It seemed to me that me he may have been spooked by people looking for Jaimee when he returned. Went to his girlfriends to clean up some and then came home. At some point later, Jaimee's sister (I pause here, because I don't have the words to completely express my admiration for her love, courage and humanity in her actions that night) saw him with scratches and his story didn't make sense.

findjaimee did say above that there is also a Spring Street. I have seen in multiple MSM stories that his address is/was listed as Spring Road, including that Channel 5 Investigates story. Not sure what to make of this RSO notice listing it as Street, other than maybe it's a reflection of the competence of the Lynn Police?

I agree, it's probably an error. I'm trying to duplicate Jaimee's friend's search to see if I can pull up 18 spring road. I got to thinking....Fleury isn't a common spelling. He could have misspelled the name when performing the search, unless Jaimee gave him the exact spelling. So far I haven't had much luck in pulling up anything with 18 Spring Road in it, except for this thread.

View attachment 70499View attachment 70500

I was able to find 18 Spring Road on the map. It looks like it's right across from the side road. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425394726.149595.jpg

I was able to find 18 Spring Road on the map. It looks like it's right across from the side road. View attachment 70506

I had started with google street maps, where if you click on a property the street number pops up. So an initial search for 18 does come up as existing on the map, but when clicking on individual houses does not. Granted, google is not perfect, nor is Zillow, but there is no #18 Spring road in the city assessor's listing, which shows #14 as the house directly across from that road.

http://lynn.patriotproperties.com/Summary.asp?AccountNumber=24671

I had started with google street maps, where if you click on a property the street number pops up. So an initial search for 18 does come up as existing on the map, but when clicking on individual houses does not. Granted, google is not perfect, nor is Zillow, but there is no #18 Spring road in the city assessor's listing, which shows #14 as the house directly across from that road.

http://lynn.patriotproperties.com/Summary.asp?AccountNumber=24671

That struck me as odd, and that as an RSO he could do SM under his own name, as was asked by an WSer early in thread, when all this information first came out in MSM. Aren't those violations of his status? IIRC, he was said to a garage in another location near his house. My impression was that he rented it out from an older resident there, IIRC, based on the MSM images from the police searches. Maybe his mail was delivered there, to the garage as #18, to avoid embroiling his relatives' address with his RSO status?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back