Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dog Walker Finds Suspicious Lobster Traps, Questions Connection to Swampscott Case
Excerpts from the Marblehead Police Department log.

By Brooklyn Lowery (Patch Staff), Apr 24, '15

"At 4:44 p.m., a man called police to report that his sister was walking her dogs on

the beach when she came upon lobster traps with what appeared to be red carpet inside. She

wondered if they could be related to the Swampscott case involving Jaimee Mendez. A

Swampscott officer came to Marblehead and retrieved the traps."

rbbm

Attachments

• Day Jaimee was found - Edited.jpg
    Day Jaimee was found - Edited.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 128
Thank you for this update.

Jaimee Mendez's Body Finally Being Released
By Ally Donnelly, Friday, May 8, 15

Aunt Bea, looking and sounding just grand, with a righteous bit between her teeth, moves Jaimee to the forefront because it means so much and says this and more.

"It's like a comfort to the heart. It really is like a comfort to the heart to know she's coming home,"

Just to repost the link as it was not working.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...zs-Body-Finally-Being-Released-303127641.html

Finally! May their family have some semblance of peace and closure now. Thank goodness they can now lay this young woman to rest.

http://www.necn.com/news/new-england/Necn-Investigates-Jaimee-Mendezs-Body-Finally-Being-Released-303127641.html

But I tend to think this means the ME's office simply released her body under pressure, not that they actually have evidence to convict. Do they have any evidence at all?

I agree with so many others here-why is this guy not named a POI? Pure incompetence?

BlueGrassHiker

:welcome:

And thank you for the update. Jaimee will have justice, I hope and tend to think this POI is not going to get away with anything anymore much less what he may have done with Jaimee.

BlueGrassHiker

:welcome:

And thank you for the update. Jaimee will have justice, I hope and tend to think this POI is not going to get away with anything anymore much less what he may have done with Jaimee.

I keep thinking instead of POI...

Jaimee's Life Celebration was this past Saturday. Praying for answers soon.

[video]http://www.wcvb.com/news/celebration-of-life-held-in-memory-of-swampscott-mother/33439322[/video]

[video=youtube;jWVjOq0QbhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWVjOq0QbhQ[/video]

findjaimee and your family,

Wish I were there with you, am here waiting for the same as you.

Be well

Last week I drove through Swapscott on the way to Salem, and I thought of Jaimee and her family. I hope they find the justice they deserve.

Really upsetting that the person who murdered Jamie has not been arrested.

Just announced on the FB Page: Jason has been arrested on first degree murder charges!!

Jason Fleury, 37, was arrested Tuesday afternoon in Hampton, Virginia after an Essex County Grand Jury indicted him for the murder of Mendez last week.

LINK HERE

Waiting can be the most soul shattering part of an investigation like this one-fwiw I felt pretty certain the DA was going to seat a grand jury...crossing every T and dotting every I. None of this will bring Jaimee back to life, but we are well on the way to some kind of justice.

To Jaimee's family-you have been unflagging and I hope this news is welcome given the circumstances.

Fleury-you are toast. Plead guilty knowing that you have just enjoyed your very last moments as a free person. :jail:

findjaimee :grouphug: Thank you very much for the time you spent here and the things that you shared. We will stand by you and yours while we wait through the trial and the inevitable sentence of guilty imvho.

:blowkiss: to the mods who changed the thread title to include Arrest.

I am very curious about the fugitive from justice warrant? That will pretty much guarantee that he have a high bond or remand...even if he wasnt a level 3 sex offender who clearly poses a great risk to society.

Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw the word "arrest"!

Very good news.

I was out shopping when I heard the news on the radio. I was shouting in my car YES! YES! What the *blank* took so long.

The people beside me were thinking I was deranged, LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back