GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Police searching for missing woman last seen leaving Boston club

Boston Police is seeking the public's help in finding a woman last seen in Boston this weekend.

Authorities say Jassy Correia, 23, was last seen at club Venu in Boston's Theater District late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, and that her phone has been shut off since early Sunday.

Correia was reported missing on Tuesday night by her father and a friend.

Boston Police Detectives launched an investigation into Correia's whereabouts early Wednesday morning.

1A09FCAE-AD01-4AFF-B44A-7D87C0996350.jpeg 22384F87-90FB-4E25-AB15-B98AC24CE748.jpeg 09D5C907-AE37-4020-ADA0-A0DFC1614956.jpeg

Last edited:
Shes about 5’3 light skin about 110 pounds and looks like she was wearing a tight, two strap, orange dress. Alot of photos posted from that night..

Last edited:
Police seek help in search for missing woman last seen at Boston nightclub

[...]

Family members say Jassy Correia was last seen Saturday night celebrating her birthday at Club Venu. She was reported missing on Sunday.

Correia is believed to be in “grave danger” and her phone has been turned off, according to her family.

Police have since launched a missing person investigation

upload_2019-2-27_21-54-29.jpeg

SOOO...
Per link above...

LE have released a surveillance video of a "mystery man" JC was seen with after leaving the Venu...

And JC was seen entering his car...
Possibly a red Nissan Altima...

I hope this man comes forward...
Or that her friends may know who he is...
(was he ever INSIDE Venu Nightclub that night?)

Or... That any one else comes forward to add information...

Boston Police Department (Official)

Missing Person Alert: BPD Seek Public’s Help in Effort to Locate 23-year-old Jassy Correia and Release Images of Person of Interest and Vehicle: The Boston Police Department is issuing a Missing Person Alert and asking for the public’s help in efforts to locate 23-year-old Jassy Correia. Shortly after leaving the Venu Nightclub, Correia was seen in the area of 255 Tremont in Boston in the company of an unknown male (photo) at about 12:15AM on Sunday, February 24, 2019. Correia was later seen entering a motor vehicle, believed to be a red Nissan Altima (see photo), with the same male in the area of Tremont and Herald Streets. When last seen, Correia, who is approximately 5’7” tall, was wearing big hoop earrings, an orange jumpsuit and a jean jacket with an image of red lips and pink wings on the back of it.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Jassy Correia, the identity of the unknown male or vehicle is asked and advised to contact District B-2 detectives at 617-343-4275.

Community members wishing to assist this search anonymously can do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1 (800) 494-TIPS or by texting the word ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463). The Boston Police Department will stringently guard and protect the identities of all those who wish to assist this investigation in an anonymous manner.

6D1235E7-2511-4890-A83A-8B65903C9097.jpeg 891EB9E2-06D0-46B8-A8EF-1C4923F52586.jpeg 65711689-0112-4DBC-BA7E-FCE950226B31.jpeg 1B45D593-F2DE-4E77-8E76-DD193D9D663E.jpeg E607675B-AC76-43D2-A56F-28A2A1A59967.jpeg

Boston Police Department (Official)

Missing Person Alert: BPD Seek Public’s Help in Effort to Locate 23-year-old Jassy Correia: The BPD is issuing a Missing Person Alert and asking for the public to review video of a person of interest in effort to locate 23-year-old Jassy Correia. Shortly after leaving the Venu Nightclub, Correia was seen in the area of 255 Tremont in Boston in the company of an unknown male (see video) at about 12:15AM on Sunday, February 24, 2019. Correia was later seen entering a motor vehicle, believed to be a red Nissan Altima, with the same male in the area of Tremont and Herald Streets. When last seen, Correia, who is approximately 5’7” tall, was wearing big hoop earrings, an orange jumpsuit and a jean jacket with an image of red lips and pink wings on the back of it.

Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of Jassy Correia, the identity of the unknown male or vehicle is asked and advised to contact District B-2 detectives at 617-343-4275.

Community members wishing to assist this search anonymously can do so by calling the CrimeStoppers Tip Line at 1 (800) 494-TIPS or by texting the word ‘TIP’ to CRIME (27463). The Boston Police Department will stringently guard and protect the identities of all those who wish to assist this investigation in an anonymous manner.

Person of Interest Sought in Missing Boston Woman Case

[...]

Authorities said Correia was seen on surveillance footage with an unknown man around 12:15 a.m. on Sunday. She was later captured on camera getting into what is believed to be a red Nissan Altima with the same man.

"If I don’t see my daughter, I don’t know how I’m going to live," the woman’s father, Joaquin Correia, said in tears. "I feel bad. She told me, ‘Daddy, I’m going to go out.'"

The woman’s brother, Joel Correia, tried to reach her on Monday but was unable to get in contact with her. Jassy’s father last saw her on Friday night. He called her on Tuesday for her birthday but got no response.

[...]

MichelleReneeFisher‏ @Michelle_WBZ

MISSING PERSON ALERT: @Bostonpolice are looking for this young lady, 23 year old Jassy Correia. She's about 5’3, 110 pounds and was last seen Saturday leaving Venu Nightclub around 12:30 a.m., when she got into a red Nissan Altima with an unidentified man. PLEASE SHARE

D0fYyj-WkAEvLMy.jpg

D0fYykCX4AY4Taw.jpg

MichelleReneeFisher on Twitter

What do I see in the video?

African American male- can't be sure.
Dark or black hair.
Beard- appears to be, but can't be sure.
Well dressed- appears to have trench coat, flash of jewelry or zipper under the neck line.
Walks with a confident stride.
Male is alone.

Time stamp is Feb. 24th (early Sunday morning), 02:12:53

Street is very busy at that time.

Other information from articles:
After leaving the Venu Nightclub, Correia was seen in the area of 255 Tremont in Boston in the company of an unknown male (photo) at about 12:15AM on Sunday, February 24, 2019.

Correia was later seen entering a motor vehicle, believed to be a red Nissan Altima with the same male in the area of Tremont and Herald Streets.

The video is at 2:12, we will assume AM that evening/morning (assuming time stamp is accurate).

Why is the man seen alone at 2:15AM. Maybe going to get the car and pick up Jazzy.

What happened in the two hours between when the man was seen with Jassy at 12:15AM and 2:15AM. 12:15AM is early to go home on Saturday night. Probably went somewhere else, to chat and drink. Typically stuff.

Attached is a map showing Venu (near 255 Tremont St, 1215AM) and the area of Tremont/Herald Streets (circled). Parking is tough in the theatre district near Venu, as well as on Tremont Street south of the Mass Pike- this area has some restaurants/clubs they might have gone to.

I'm local and I've parked near where Jazzy was last seen. You don't pull up and park in front of where you are going, you will be doing some walking. On the other hand, a lot of streets are resident-only parking. If the car was in a resident-only spot/street, it is likely he had a parking permit, which might cull down the possibilities when looking at red Nissan Altimas.

The are bread crumbs from that night. He will be found.

And I hope Jazzy is found; ala Olivia Ambrose.

Attachments

• Venu.jpg
    Venu.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads