GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
so he kidnapped her?! did they know each other? do they suspect she is still alive? if so, where (and how) are they possibly living or travelling to, and why would he have kidnapped a complete stranger from a bar? (i know, i know, it's a rhetorical question, but still...it's weird that she's "kidnapped.") maybe those are obvious questions in all of these cases, but i've got so many questions with this one. i hope they find her soon!

(i guess i can HOPE she got super drunk and went home with this guy and has been hungover for 4 days...but i'm very skeptical about that possibility.)
Unfortunately...

this "kidnapping" charge can change to a "Murder" charge after further investigation...:(

But... ANY thing is possible...

ALL... JMO...

Boston Police Dept. on Twitter

Is it me or does this guy not even look like the man featured in the video? I too am wondering how they are now calling it a kidnapping and sightings of him have been seen in Rhode Island as of today. Definitely more that we aren’t privy to it which is understandable.
Sent you pics of him to clear it up from that night

The above article says JC's family members say JC was living in a shelter in Lynn.
(SOOO... I guess she wasn't living with her father...)

Which home was JC's shoes, bag, balloons, and keys found?

(I guess Night Watchman and I were posting at the same time. :) )
Living in a shelter? Seems odd with her family seemingly involved in her life.

gredig-group-coleman-louis.jpg

Louis Coleman
Northrop Grumman; Raytheon
Thesis: Model Fitting and Residual Analysis as an Approach to Pulmonary Function Testing
Thomas Gredig - Research Group

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back