GUILTY MA - Jassy Correia, 23, last seen at club Venu, phone shut off, Boston, 24 Feb 2019 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live 20 minutes from Boston, my daughter is 33 and works in Boston. Thank God she doesn't hang out there. When she accepted the job I was paranoid but it was with the State, great pay and benefits. I was worried about her commute,...I can't imagine what these parents are going through, what is wrong with these guys that think they can kidnap and do whatever they want with these women? I'm just dumbfounded and more concerned for my daughter.

"The off-ramp from southbound I-95 to Churchmans Road is partially open as officers examine the vehicle, which has its trunk open. A truck from the medical examiner’s office arrived at about 3:45 p.m. Thursday. "

Oh no, that can not be good.
Dude was trying to escape. So happy they got him red handed in his red car.

I want to try and drive by and get some pictures when I finish work, but rush hour traffic is already a nightmare around these parts. Churchmans Road especially is a 5pm nightmare, as it's in close proximity to the huge local hospital, as well as the huge shopping mall AND the on and off ramps to I-95 S and N. I'll try, if only for you fellow sleuthers.

BREAKING: Boston Police say they’ve recovered a body believed to be missing woman #JassyCorreia but are waiting on a positive ID. Kid napping suspect Louis Coleman is in custody, arrested in Delaware. #WBZ

Kristina Rex on Twitter

BREAKING: @bostonpolice confirm suspect in kidnapping of Jassy Correia in custody, say a body was recovered from the scene and Police are awaiting positive identification.

ABC6 News Desk on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back