GUILTY MA - Joanne 'Jo' Ringer, 39, Clarksburg, 2 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This story fell out of the city (Boston) newspapers and broadcasts about a week ago. That is unfortunate.

Missing woman's daughter says search continues
Wednesday marks nearly three weeks since 39-year-old Joanne Ringer was last seen or heard from.
The search continues for the Clarksburg woman, whose 2001 green Volkswagen Jetta sedan was found in Easthampton on March 6.
The night she went missing, Ringer was headed to Easthampton to begin that job, working for a taxi company, but never arrived.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/stories/missing-womans-daughter-says-search-continues,502104

I don't see a single word about her husband- anyone but me find that odd? Esp. if she's only been married a 'few months'.

I happen to have known this girl, though not her husband. I do find it strange that he's not mentioned as well.
I have been checking Facebook pretty regularly too and he never seems to comment (after the first few days) on either her or her daughter's pages. He does seem to be sharing the missing poster regularly, but that's about it.
Not saying that makes him guilty or anything; I have no idea what he's going through; but I would tend to think I or most others would try to type out some personal pleas or updates.

I happen to have known this girl, though not her husband. I do find it strange that he's not mentioned as well.
I have been checking Facebook pretty regularly too and he never seems to comment (after the first few days) on either her or her daughter's pages. He does seem to be sharing the missing poster regularly, but that's about it.
Not saying that makes him guilty or anything; I have no idea what he's going through; but I would tend to think I or most others would try to type out some personal pleas or updates.

I've posted 2 media interviews with her husband and not once did he plea to the public for help to find Joanne.

Both interviews came across IMO as "poor me", and come on, he's worried about shopping for one or two????

I know that if it was a missing loved one of mine, I would have used the media time to beg for help to find her.

One Month Later, Few Leads in Massachusetts Woman Joanne Ringer’s Strange Disappearance
Joanne Ringer simply wouldn't just disappear, family and friends say.
She was about to start a new job, was a newlywed and was excited for the upcoming warm weather so she could ride her motorcycle again. She was working on a scrapbook, one of her many hobbies, and was extremely devoted to her two massive English mastiffs, Fuko and Blu.

And yet, Joanne did disappear.

It's now been one month since her unexplained absence. Her family and friends are just as perplexed by it today, as they were on the first day.
"I just still don't understand," Savanah Marie Ringer, Joanne's daughter, told Dateline. "My mom just wouldn't leave. She's never done this and never would. Something had to have happened."

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...s-massachusetts-woman-joanne-ringer-s-n742211

Local news reporting husband is a suicide. At work, will post a link when possible.
Probably not a great sign...

How sad, but not unexpected. I had a feeling there would be no happy ending.
I just hope he left a note so the family can find Joanne.

Smh...what happened here? So very sad for the family on both sides.

Local news reporting husband is a suicide. At work, will post a link when possible.
Probably not a great sign...

I have been watching this thread since the first day it was posted that she was missing. I look for updates every single day and I had a sneaky suspicion that her husband might have done something. This is all new to me so if I do something wrong on here please forgive me. I feel so bad for Joanne's daughter! This is awful!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Is it possible she never even made the trip at all? Perhaps he did something and just said she went, obviously to throw everyone off. I dont get why he would commit suicide if he expected his new wife to come home. So very sad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Is it possible she never even made the trip at all? Perhaps he did something and just said she went, obviously to throw everyone off. I dont get why he would commit suicide if he expected his new wife to come home. So very sad.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
I wondered about that too but then how did Joanne’s car get to Easthampton? If he drove it there, how did he get back to Clarksburg?

The only scenario I come up with, is that he must have followed her car to Easthampton and she realized it, so she parked her car and got into his car so they could talk and that's when something bad happened. He must have hid her somewhere along his way back home.

There's so much wooded area, I hate to think about it.

He also mentioned going to Worthington, more woods. She could be anywhere.

I hope he left a map or directions, otherwise it's going to be very hard to find her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back