Found Deceased MA - Mary Anderson, 23, Harvard, 16 July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh no! Not another beautiful woman gone forever not to speak another word. Well, he made damn sure of it, didn’t he? moo
I had an odd feeling when I first saw a mp report with only a couple of lines, I had to seek further before making a thread. We’ve had so many women senselessly lose their lives. I usually post updates and don’t generally give opinions; but lately, my blood is really starting to boil! Same bad feeling I have with another woman:

Last edited:
Troopers were seen with metal detectors sweeping across the yard at a property connected to Anderson's family in the early afternoon.

Friends and family worry she's with an ex-boyfriend and say there had been strange social media posts on fake accounts under Anderson's name last week.

"She had some weird stuff going on with her Snapchat and Instagram accounts that I know was not her posting directly," Pettinato said.

A vehicle in which a body was found in Brattleboro, Vermont, Tuesday is connected to the search for a missing Harvard, Massachusetts, woman, according to crews at the scene.

The death is being called suspicious.

The woman's mother, Sheila Anderson, said her daughter was supposed to be driving home Saturday night after hanging out with friends in Hudson, New Hampshire. She said the family constantly updates each other on their whereabouts, so when her daughter didn’t come home Saturday night, she knew something was wrong.

“This is not my daughter’s behavior. She is missing. She didn’t as a 23-years-old say, ‘Hey, I’m going to leave my life and my family.’ That’s not what’s happening here. She’s missing and I’m hoping Mary will come back,” she said.

I'm unclear on the details. Mary went to Hudson to spend time with friends and didn't come home to Harvard.
Her car was found in Battleboro Vermont with a body inside.

So why were her belongings found in a Subaru in Harvard near her home? Did she in fact make it make to Harvard, and then was abducted by the owner of the Subaru? Was he stalking her, waiting for her? Why would her belongings be in that Subaru anyway? Did Mary enter that Subaru, and then abductor force her back into her own car and drive her all the way to Vermont?

Ex is still missing right? Do we know if the ex owns that Subaru?

Matthew Davis, ex-boyfriend sought in connection with death of Mary Anderson, once tried to stab to death another former girlfriend’s new lover​

Matthew Davis, the ex-boyfriend being sought by police in connection with the death of Harvard woman Mary Anderson, previously served time in prison for armed assault with intent to kill after he was convicted of hiding in an ex-girlfriend’s closet and attacking her new lover with a knife, court records show.

Matthew Davis, ex-boyfriend sought in connection with death of Mary Anderson, once tried to stab to death another former girlfriend’s new lover​

Matthew Davis, the ex-boyfriend being sought by police in connection with the death of Harvard woman Mary Anderson, previously served time in prison for armed assault with intent to kill after he was convicted of hiding in an ex-girlfriend’s closet and attacking her new lover with a knife, court records show.

Sheesh... I wonder if she had any idea of his past criminal history!

rbbm.
rbbm.
''Police said they are looking to locate and speak with Anderson’s former boyfriend, Matthew Davis, 34, of Fitchburg, Massachusetts, who may have information relevant to the investigation, Vermont State Police said.

Officials said the man is not being considered a suspect, but said if seen, Davis should not be approached.''

''Anderson’s family told WCVB the pair recently broke up after dating for three years.

"They just broke up in November," Sheila Anderson said. "They were going together for three years and something happened in their relationship and she said, 'I’m done.'"

Anyone with information on Davis’s whereabouts should call their local police department or the Vermont State Police in Westminster at 802-722-4600.

“The sad part for me as a mom … whatever she experienced these last four days. Just heart wrenching. She was alone. She wasn’t with her mom or her siblings. I think that’s the devastating part. Not knowing what she was going through the last four days,” Sheila Anderson said.''

Police shot and killed a person of interest who was being sought in connection with a missing Massachusetts woman found dead in Vermont, according to Vermont State Police.

I’m not sure if I did the snippet correctly, I don’t provide links often!

What a worthless man. And what a sad story.
I wonder how this case will be tried: it has legitimate legs in three states. This might become a federal crime given crossing state lines - shades of Dru Sjodin. I hope her mother gets exceptional legal counsel and asks for that. This could become a death penalty case in that event, which I am hoping for given that otherwise the intelligent and enlightened taxpayers of MA, NH or VT will wind up paying for this reptile‘s room and board for the next 60+ years. Federal case and this guy is Supermax bound. I hope for that.
p.s. If he shot himself before it came to trial, I hope no law enforcement officer was traumatized by it and I hope he left some cogent confession behind.

What a worthless man. And what a sad story.
I wonder how this case will be tried: it has legitimate legs in three states. This might become a federal crime given crossing state lines - shades of Dru Sjodin. I hope her mother gets exceptional legal counsel and asks for that. This could become a death penalty case in that event, which I am hoping for given that otherwise the intelligent and enlightened taxpayers of MA, NH or VT will wind up paying for this reptile‘s room and board for the next 60+ years. Federal case and this guy is Supermax bound. I hope for that.
p.s. If he shot himself before it came to trial, I hope no law enforcement officer was traumatized by it and I hope he left some cogent confession behind.
It sounds like LE have eliminated the need for a trial, though it hasn’t been confirmed yet: “Police fatally shoot man in Vermont in connection to investigation of missing Massachusetts woman's death”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back