Found Deceased MA - Michael Kelleher, 23, Boston, 29 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If anyone would like to message me - please feel free. I would love to pick your mind about what happened and any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Glad you found the thread, Misskole. Maybe we can get some activity going. I am so very sorry about your friend. :hug:

Spellbound, I would love to really hear others interpretations of this case, also the cases that are involved including the ones you all posted and the ones who showed up deceased after this as well. There were maybe 4/5 other cases after this one which one of them I believe was an international student going to Boston University. It's really sad, the family is at rest knowing they found Michael's body, but that isn't enough for me. I know him, he would never wander off like that and would never drink excessively unless he was at a house party. He was really into controversial issues and believed in mass conspiracies. I feel like he knew his killer, I feel like he knew who took him. I don't see him walking away with someone he didn't know, also he was about 6 feet tall if not taller. Its hard to believe someone kidnapped him. The only thing is, they hadn't disclosed the autopsy to the family until weeks after being found, granted it came back clean but again....anyone can fake an autopsy its not difficult when the law is paying you off to do it.. of course these are my own opinions and I may be biased because I lost my friend who I have seen and known for a while now...its really crazy all these stories and all the MEN....just MEN...

I don’t know how or if you will ever get the answers you crave, Misskolie. But I understand the need to know and the pain that goes along with finding our more. I just gooe someday you learn exactly what happened to your friend. Again, my heart goes out to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back