MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump:

R.I.P., Molly . . . gone 12 years today. :(

small_bishcrp.JPG

Molly Anne Bish: August 2, 1983 - June 27, 2000

Gardiner says despite all their pain and sorrow the Bish family has also managed to raise awareness about keeping other children safe.

“It's a constant reminder that we have to be vigilant, it’s our responsibility in not only government but each member of the community has to participate in protecting our children,” said Gardiner.

http://www.necn.com/06/27/12/Bish-f...ng_newengland.html?blockID=731744&feedID=4206

Lighting a candle for Molly and her loved ones this week. :cry:

YJjZg.gif

I wonder what is in that safety deposit box? Do they even know where it is?

wow...I truly hope this is the break needed to bring justice for Molly.

I'm speculating here, but I think his long time girlfriend was killed, because she was going to say something. She may have had a vague idea he killed Molly, but maybe she finally had some confirmation. She was probably scared of him and felt trapped, which is why she didn't escape the situation much earlier.

bilde

When she and her friend Scott M. Reynolds of Whitinsville began looking for items that she could take home for her sister's two children and herself, she found some things she could not explain. The barrettes, a necklace, hair bands, hair scrunchies, and other items don't appear to be things her sister would have worn.

When Ms. Morrison was killed in 2008, Ms. Kiernan told police that she'd been given a cryptic message during a phone call from her sister that indicated Mr. Stanger may have been involved in murders in Massachusetts. She alluded to Molly Bish and Holly Piirainen, who was abducted in August 1993 in Sturbridge.

Yesterday, she said she believes her sister was planning to leave Mr. Stanger just before he flew into a rage, killing her and assaulting a neighbor. She found a greeting card from one of her sister's friends wishing her well and believes that was an indicator of her sister's plans. Mr. Stranger currently is serving a 25-year prison sentence for the murder.

http://www.telegram.com/article/20120717/NEWS/107179923/1116

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back