MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a NGer, I will concede that after this testimony and the other woman's I do NOT believe that JMc made this search at 2 in the morning, but rather at 6 in the morning after JOK was found. She says KR told her to search it. Has KR said otherwise?

I really do not believe JMc knew what happened to JOK until the next morning, IMO. Doesn't mean she hasn't done everything else in her power to lead everyone involved to believe KR did it. (I'll even go out on a limb and say she may very well believe KR did it.)

Not sure where this leaves us, but my thoughts wander to what KR told her counsel. Did she say she never told JMc to search that? Or maybe she simply doesn't remember due to still being somewhat under the influence, the sleeping pill, lack of sleep and general anxiety of the entire situation?

As a NGer, I will concede that after this testimony and the other woman's I do NOT believe that JMc made this search at 2 in the morning, but rather at 6 in the morning after JOK was found. She says KR told her to search it. Has KR said otherwise?

I really do not believe JMc knew what happened to JOK until the next morning, IMO. Doesn't mean she hasn't done everything else in her power to lead everyone involved to believe KR did it. (I'll even go out on a limb and say she may very well believe KR did it.)

Not sure where this leaves us, but my thoughts wander to what KR told her counsel. Did she say she never told JMc to search that? Or maybe she simply doesn't remember due to still being somewhat under the influence, the sleeping pill, lack of sleep and general anxiety of the entire situation?
I've wondered that, hopefully it does come out as it sounds senseless considering KR had already found and was tending to him at that time, but again..her mind might of been, he's covered in snow, is he still alive, she's said to be asking that , but hard to say. This is regarding asking JMc to google how long to die in the cold.

@SueNBCBoston

There is a difference in how things are recorded when you type into the Google search bar directly. Something about how they load successfully

Sidebar

Lally hands Whiffin another doc to approve, a comparison of the search terms, plist between the devices.

Whiffin now explains how the tabs work; and the history is created.Several jurors are taking notes.

Lally asking how the timestamp is creat end
Just as we enter the weeds,
judge says it a good time for lunch break.
There is a murmur from the court.

Hmm I'm not fully satisfied with that. So if I wanted to avoid detection, atleast time-frame wise, I could just always leave a browser open/in the background, search for whatever I felt like, yet the timestamp would remain when it was first created? Seems wrong to me but ofcourse I am no expert at all in this field.

@BienickWCVB

The record shows "hos long to di in cold" at 6:24:18am and "how long ti die in clkd" at 6:23:51am. Whiffin says he believes the results for each search never fully loaded on the phone.

Whiffin is describing this table:

1718644006617.png

Whiffin says if a Safari tab is minimalized, the timestamp is not updated.

@BienickWCVB

The record shows "hos long to di in cold" at 6:24:18am and "how long ti die in clkd" at 6:23:51am. Whiffin says he believes the results for each search never fully loaded on the phone.

View attachment 511018

did she GOOGLE HERSELF?

Slk
@BienickWCVB

View attachment 511018

a tab was open at 2.27am and nothing shows o. It. JMc opened an empty tab. How convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper