MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TedDanielnews

David Yannetti: You can testify that KR was not at 34 Fairview Rd? (at 12:36 because her phone connected to JO's wifi at that time)Trooper Guarino: "That’s correct"

Guarino says Jennifer McCabe wouldn't have seen KR at 34 Fairview at 12:45am based on that connection

12:03 PM · Jun 20, 2024

There we go. Witness just agreed that no one could have seen KR out front of 34 Fairview at 12.45am because KR connected with JO's wifi at home at 12.36am. You know what I think: Lally relied in advance on JMc's testimony for his opening assertion that KR hit JO at c12.45. At that particular time, witness testimony indicates that no-one was definitively pulling up or leaving the house. Will the jury put two and two together and realise that this looks like Lally nominated time of impact to gell with lack of witnesses rather than concrete digital evidence? I mean it looks as if Lally conspired with JMc on that time to fit the lack of evidence. All moo

There we go. Witness just agreed that no one could have seen KR out front of 34 Fairview at 12.45am because KR connected with JO's wifi at home at 12.36am. You know what I think: Lally relied in advance on JMc's testimony for his opening assertion that KR hit JO at c12.45. At that particular time, witness testimony indicates that no-one was definitively pulling up or leaving the house. Will the jury put two and two together and realise that this looks like Lally nominated time of impact to gell with lack of witnesses rather than concrete digital evidence? I mean it looks as if Lally conspired with JMc on that time to fit the lack of evidence. All moo
Why can’t JMc have been in error on her time estimate? She didn’t have her phone records for texting with her on the stand. Guess I don’t see what the excitement is?

Why can’t JMc have been in error on her time estimate? She didn’t have her phone records for texting with her on the stand. Guess I don’t see what the excitement is?
Listen to her testimony, she made a point of the times on elicitation by Lally. I believe it was the first time she volunteered that particular time. Different from GJ testimony.moo And she had her phone with her at the time on the 29th and also I'm pretty sure her text messages to JO during that window of time were displayed in court and she definately did not answer the simplest of questions on cross without looking at every single document available. jmo

I know I said I'm new to this case.....
But.....

1. I can see at 12:36 am KR connects to wifi back at 1 Meadows.

2. It is a 5 to 6 minute drive after leaving 34 Fairview...

3. Lally said KR hit and killed JO at 12:45am in the opening statement.

Um isnt that checkmate....
The gig is up for Lally....
Sounds like a "BAM" to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads