MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
\
who is she before I break my laptop?
It's Elizabeth Little junior defense attorney on KR's case, I like her. You can hear her and imo juniors have to have a chance to practice some time right, I think she's doing a good job and AJ and Yanetti are giving her a go because ME is not obtuse compared with most of the other witnesses,

@BienickWCVB

Little shows another picture of bruises on O'Keefe's hands. Points out that hospital staff inserted an IV in his leg. Scordi-Bello agrees hand bruises are often defensive wounds.

Little asks if the injuries are consistent with a physical altercation. Lally objections. Judge sustains. Sidebar.

\

It's Elizabeth Little junior defense attorney on KR's case, I like her. You can hear her and imo juniors have to have a chance to practice some time right, I think she's doing a good job and AJ and Yanetti are giving her a go because ME is not obtuse compared with most of the other witnesses,
She's driving me nuts..

@SueNBCBoston

Lally asking about the photos she testified about regarding the scene. No footprints in the snow.Did Trooper Proctor provide those to you?- yesShe doesn’t not have the photos with her.Describes what was in the picture.

Sorry - Little, not Lally.Lally has made it into my spellcheck.

Can someone get punched in the face close consciousness, and fall back?-it’s possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18