MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense should switch up their fairytale to the culprits laid in wait, outside, in those trees, to ambush O’Keefe.

How do you strike someone with a vehicle at 1245 when you’re already home at 1230?? Talk about a fairytale. So either the cops are wrong or the witnesses who put her car there at 1245 are liars. Which one is it?

He was not completely covered in snow. It didn't start snowing heavily until later that day. You can see from the dash cams how much snow was on the ground at that point, and it wasn't enough to cover an entire human.

She was looking for where she parked. Kerry was driving, she couldn't be looking much because she had to concentrate on driving in the snow. Who knows what Jen was doing.

You're literally ignoring evidence to believe she hit him.
Go back and watch Kerry Robert’s testimony-
It includes the conditions as recorded by responding officers dash cam.
He was covered -

Seems you also are ignoring a mountain of evidence that points to Karen Read
I agree, in that people are going to have different opinions, just like the jury. Some Info resonates more than others. I don’t think anybody is ignoring the facts, it just depends if you think certain info is enough to sway you one way or another or makes sense in the totality of evidence. Jmo

I am with you- so far there is a mountain of evidence that she did kill him, and a lot of unsubstantiated theories how she didn't.

Here is a great example of excellent defense attorney 101: the judge is allowing an "expert" to testify that the wounds are consistent with a dog bite, which they absolutely are. She is preventing her from testifying they are inconsistent to a car accident. Why? Because technically they are consistent with anything that could scratch your arm which includes Dogs, cars, racoons, bushes, fences, Jedi's or anything you would like to make up. The defense would like you to think its a dog, and forget that all the other evidence points to a car. They don't have to ever be right to win.
I see zero evidence that points to a car... care to share the FACTS of that please?

How do you strike someone with a vehicle at 1245 when you’re already home at 1230?? Talk about a fairytale. So either the cops are wrong or the witnesses who put her car there at 1245 are liars. Which one is it?
Eenie meenie miney moe, clearly both are being shown as not correct or unable to give detailed and factual answers, purposely or just going with what they were told, or have. Some are factual and what a relief as shows how wrong, purposely or not, some witnesses have been and are.

I am with you- so far there is a mountain of evidence that she did kill him, and a lot of unsubstantiated theories how she didn't.

Here is a great example of excellent defense attorney 101: the judge is allowing an "expert" to testify that the wounds are consistent with a dog bite, which they absolutely are. She is preventing her from testifying they are inconsistent to a car accident. Why? Because technically they are consistent with anything that could scratch your arm which includes Dogs, cars, racoons, bushes, fences, Jedi's or anything you would like to make up. The defense would like you to think its a dog, and forget that all the other evidence points to a car. They don't have to ever be right to win.

With the reference to "Jedi's" I suspect you aren't posting seriously, but I'm going to answer you as if you were.

I've been following this case for a while. I've seen literally dozens of people post photos of dog bites and dog scratches and note their similarity to John's wounds.

I've yet to see a single person post wounds from a car accident that looked like those scratches.

And, I brought this up the last time you claimed the scratches could be from anything. Have you seen John's shirt? How do you account for those tiny holes? What, if anything, could have made them? Not a moving car, that's for sure.

With the reference to "Jedi's" I suspect you aren't posting seriously, but I'm going to answer you as if you were.

I've been following this case for a while. I've seen literally dozens of people post photos of dog bites and dog scratches and note their similarity to John's wounds.

I've yet to see a single person post wounds from a car accident that looked like those scratches.

And, I brought this up the last time you claimed the scratches could be from anything. Have you seen John's shirt? How do you account for those tiny holes? What, if anything, could have made them? Not a moving car, that's for sure.
I was an EMT for 10 years- I have seen lots of drag marks that look just like that

This is why expert testimony is crap, even mine.

If it was a dog, there should be DNA, there should be hair.

No body damage on JO'K below his face except his back of hands and arm right? Most people bruise easily if bang a part of themselves and vice versa, not even easily, just how the body is made. No body bruising/torso or legs, yet he was sent flying by the impact to his body. Just his head some believe? He would not of come of it looking as 'whole' head wise as he did.

I was an EMT for 10 years- I have seen lots of drag marks that look just like that

There should be but his clothes were outside for hours, then they were balled up on the hospital floor for hours and then they were somewhere else for days but we will never know because they didn’t log evidence. We don’t know what part of the shirt they swabbed or sent in because again, no evidence logged. Bulheniks name was signed but he claims he didn’t write it and it’s not his handwriting.

Why didn’t they swab the actual arm/wounds for DNA????

The fact that O’Keefes body & phone NEVER moves after she “allegedly” hit him - tells me all I need to know.

Especially considering the microscopic pieces of tailight found on his clothing, the shards around his body. His hair found on her SUV along with his DNA.

Zero dog hair or DNA found on his clothes.

He wasn’t inside the house, he wasn’t climbing stairs and he wasn’t being mauled by a dog.

All IMO
CW's star witness JMc made a point of observing KR's lexus at various points in front of 32 Fairview between 12.30 and 12.45 and gave detailed testimony on this. Imo Lally was relying on her for the time of impact and the whole thing is bs in the light of this current witness' testimony. So now KR has to have reversed at high speed for 60 feet, knocked JO 30 feet in the air, sent a shoe flying and shattered a headlight between 12.25 and 12.30 in front of Ryan and Julie Nagle, Ryan Nagle's friend and that friend's gf and also whilst JMc was looking out the window. And none of these people saw or heard anything.moo

And that's discounting JO's arm wounds which the cw has failed to credibly account for. We'll be finding out soon enough about why JO's wounds were never swabbed for dog dna. AS for his clothes and dog hairs chain of custody and outside contamination are obvious issues. I don't recall a fibre expert testi'fying that they were even checked for dog hairs. Imo

Did they check for DNA? Wasn't his clothes improperly bagged up together? Has there not been an absolute disregard for proper procedures when collecting and storing evidence?

The defense should switch up their fairytale to the culprits laid in wait, outside, in those trees, to ambush O’Keefe.
Wouldn't be the first time culprits or ninjas were targeted.
Cristhian Rivera, when he killed Mollie and Jodi Arias, when she killed Travis, both said other culprits like ninjas did it. I think it was referenced in the Murdaugh trial also.
However, I don't think the defense should switch up their fairy tale, I think they're doing a good job on their own.
MOO

He was not completely covered in snow. It didn't start snowing heavily until later that day. You can see from the dash cams how much snow was on the ground at that point, and it wasn't enough to cover an entire human.

She was looking for where she parked. Kerry was driving, she couldn't be looking much because she had to concentrate on driving in the snow. Who knows what Jen was doing.

You're literally ignoring evidence to believe she hit him.
Right, and as I understand it he was still alive, so warm, his clothes were wet as testified to by Proctor who talked about the clothes being laid out on paper to drive, so the snow would have been melting as it fell on him.

And I would think wounds that depict actual bites. I do admit the scratches can look like dog scratches. GS’s have a big bite and some of the ones I’ve seen actually show open wounds with adipose tissue exposed . Yuck! Glad we aren’t looking at that here.

Do you happen to have any photos/links that show wounds like that from cars, raccoons, bushes, fences, Jedi's, or anything else?

Those wounds ARE inconsistent to a car accident. They ARE consistent with a dog bite. This woman literally wrote the book on dog bite wounds. She's not testifying just to say what the defense wants her to say. She's testifying to information she wrote about years ago. It's not new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay