MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I heard/read about the GPS location data was deleted off of KR's phone, while it was in Trooper Proctor's possession, and deleted only in April 2022, I got irritated.

When I started looking into this case, that, was one of the first things I learned about him and I began to distrust him. He is very incredulousness in my own opinion.

It's also extremely likely he planted glass on the SUV's bumper to frame her. The glass that was found does not match John O'Keefe's drinking glass but does a match a piece that Proctor claimed he found at 34 Fairview.

And then of course there's all the oddity about the taillight pieces that were supposedly found on scene.

How can you dismiss the plainly ludicrous physics according to Joseph Paul?

If the car/pedestrian strike happened as the CW claims is Joseph Paul the best the CW can do?

It's comical to think his testimony passes the smell test with any unbiased observer.
Definitely wish the CW would have hired someone!

It's just unbelievably ironic to me that Lally's own expert proved JMc manuactured her testimony about the lexus.

The last time I said this was when Proctor was being subjected to cross examination: What in hell can Lally be thinking right now?

What did his mind do when his expert mentioned the home wifi connection at 12.36am? Because it's through his inanity in wanting KR voice mails in evidence that his own credibility with jury could now be teetering on the line. Unbelievable hubris in action! jmo
BBM
"It's just unbelievably ironic to me that Lally's own expert proved JMc manuactured her testimony about the lexus."
When I watched this go down it was a huge BAM!!! for me!

And let's play devil's advocate and say he did walk into the house that night and got into a dust up that involved the dog. His injuries would have made him look very much alive for a considerable amount of time. Why would a house full of people decide it would be easier to commit murder to cover up a fight rather than just call an ambulance. Why would anybody think the first response would be to drag him across the yard and concoct a story about his girlfriend hitting him knowing he was going to freeze, googling it to be sure vs just explaining a drunk fight? None of it makes sense.

If a blow to the head killed him… let’s wait for the FBI

why wasn’t there anything other than TOUCH dna on the taillight pieces? That’s wild. Add on top of that the failure in chain of evidence protocol, AND the fact that there were mysteriously MORE pieces of taillight in the evidence package, I’m expected to believe that taking this into consideration that taillight evidence is any sort of admission to guilt or smoking gun? Really?

When I heard/read about the GPS location data was deleted off of KR's phone, while it was in Trooper Proctor's possession, and deleted only in April 2022, I got irritated.

When I started looking into this case, that, was one of the first things I learned about him and I began to distrust him. He is very incredulousness in my own opinion.
His text messages revealed his innate misogyny imo. They were absolutely hateful. Truly sickening stuff and to claim that his attitude and obsession did not affect his investigative choices as he attempted to do on the stand was pitiful. moo

I know you will see this differently, but in my mind absolutely. They recovered all they found and it’s a street of course other pieces could be there.
Come on there is video of the intact tail light. There is testimony from CW witnesses of an intact tail light.
If I were smart I would just let this go sigh
I guess I am done. Enjoy your Sunday.

So we go with the evidence we got, which is none. No one seen John enter the house. Granted the reconstruction…..blah. However other evidence is his phone was outside in the same area all night. His drinking glass broken with his body.
Realistically, that's not taking me where you want me to go..
his phone did more gymnastics than I'm entirely comfortable about. Did he do the flights of stairs pre or post the alleged pirouette?

People, tell me why she called her elderly parents in the middle of the night three times. If you are in the camp that Karen did not kill John what could be the reason for this?
Here's the thing, we are not responsible for nor do we know other people's feelings/emotions. The personal dynamics of her relationship with her parents have not been revealed.

Holding to a behavioral script on how people should behave or act is remiss.
I have one daughter, that when she gets home no matter what time of night it is, she is to send me a period in a text, just a plain dot. I don't do it with all my daughters but I do it with her. Her and I have our reasons. It is no one else's business to know why.

We do not know the personal dynamics of a relationship with their parents. So, we can't hold it against her that she called or texted them. MOO

Edited for spelling.

Last edited:
why wasn’t there anything other than TOUCH dna on the taillight pieces? That’s wild. Add on top of that the failure in chain of evidence protocol, AND the fact that there were mysteriously MORE pieces of taillight in the evidence package, I’m expected to believe that taking this into consideration that taillight evidence is any sort of admission to guilt or smoking gun? Really?
RBBM Actually, I don't think any of the tail light pieces themselves were ever analysed for dna or even swabbed for blood ? (even though according to the cw it was tail light shards that caused the dog bite and scratch wounds on JO's right arm).`Definitely Lally never entered any evidence re microscopic particles of JO's blood on those shards and if the cw's theory was true there should have been visible blood and skin fragments imo.

Only dna on the exterior of the tail light itself was found, and again not from blood (none was found) just from epithial cells. Add to this that the opposite tail light was not swabbed for dna in a vehicle where upper sections of the tail lights are raised every time the hatch is lifted and JO was obviously around KR's vehicle frequently, moo

Here's the thing, we are not responsible for nor do we know other people's feelings/emotions. The personal dynamics of her relationship with her parents have not been revealed.

Holding to a behavioral script on how people should behave or act is remiss.
I have one daughter, that when she gets home no matter what time of night it is, she is to send me a period in a text, just a plain dot. I don't do it with all my daughters but I do it with her. Her and I have our reasons. It is no one else's business to know why.

We do not know the personal dynamics of a relationship with their parents. Do, we can't hold it against her that she called or texted them. MOO
Exactly this!

Those things are all guestimates though.
maybe??? but maybe not.

Karen Reads voice mails at the critical moment are FACT physical evidence. It happened.

Karen Read being in a rageful drunk abusive state at the very moment she last seen John can not be ignored.

It is the very most important detail in the case.
She was there...she was mad as hell.... she got outta dodge quick smart.

All the what ifs maybe....could be this could be that are not comparable to voice mails by Karen
exposing her lie about nothing being wrong.

moo

Angry voice mails proves she was angry…they aren’t evidence that she hit him with her SUV. Sorry but lol

I find Karen's late night calls to her parents to be strange if her story is to be believed.

Why would it be so important for a grown 40 year old women to repeatedly call her parents simply because her boyfriend isn't answering her text's? What does she expect them to do about that?

It doesn't add up to me. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member