MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why did lally get to bring in the "i hit him" card
It's an ''I hope the jury have memories like gold fish' Lally moment. Wolf testified to undertaking an objective accident analysis without outside influences (knows nothing about the actual case) to interfere with assessment of the physical evidence. Jackson will sort it on redirect and remind the jury moo

But folks, that what experts witness testimony does and why it is so useless. All of the stories the defense is telling are plausible stories. They get to say anything they want to and they are not required to prove it in any way. They never have to be right, they only have to confuse you. They can accuse the Alberts, they can harass witness through surrogates, they can drag every police officer through the mud, they can berate the poor paramedics. They get to do all of that without any proof what-so-ever.

The expert testimony is summarized as: "We can't figure out how this happened so it probably didn't". We know because me and my friends myth-bustered a car hitting him..."

Its was almost idiotic what they said on the stand.

Sure sounds more plausible than Trooper Paul’s mathematical assessment of “it happened because it did” JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper