VERDICT WATCH MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her phone connected to the wifi at his address at that time. Obv she was not at FV as JMcCabe testified under oath, saying she saw her in front of the house at that time of 12:45, adamant. So, found to be falsehood on her part, proved. Not sure if perjury charges will be followed up on that, could be more. One person testified he saw her in her suv alone, when she moved further down past the house then left. No John around.
How did the witness determine the time? Check their phone? Or was it an estimate?

When was this time memorialized? Right after the crime and given to LE on scene or from memory later on?

I'm not sure about any perjury charges for the witness stating a certain time for observing something. JMO.

How did the witness determine the time? Check their phone? Or was it an estimate?

When was this time memorialized? Right after the crime and given to LE on scene or from memory later on?

I'm not sure about any perjury charges for the witness stating a certain time for observing something. JMO.
She should have said ‘it was around’, instead it was.. big difference under oath .

Respectfully, I don’t believe they looked at some pictures and took their best guesses. They studied the evidence provided to them by a federal law enforcement agency which included crime scene photos, (of which there were few), vehicle data analysis, the autopsy, other medical reports, and forensics data. They used this information and applied the laws of science, physics, kinetics and medicine and were able to conclude that JOK did not die because KR hit him with her SUV.
As a matter of fact, JOK was instrumental in providing the proof that KR did not kill him with her vehicle. His body showed absolutely no signs of being hit by any vehicle.
There was no guessing here.

I agree. As someone who is a dunce at physics, but possesses common sense (and a business degree), I could tell that his injuries did not look like he had been struck by a car.

But when the experts got on and explained how the force of a vehicle that size against the force of an arm that size could not possibly propel a body that far, it made a whole lot of sense to me that it wasn't at all what happened. Honestly, I feel like that's the only time I really understood physics in my whole life and I've been out of school for over 30 years.

Did anyone else's kids ever have these little flying fairies that were shot out of a....thing? That's all I could think of trying to imagine John flying thirty feet by a car hitting his arm.

1719536928663.png

Cool! I've been there, but not Canton....are they similar in size/feel?

She should have said ‘it was around’, instead it was.. big difference under oath .
She knew what she was testifying to as yes, one would say around, but clearly that time was an important point to her. Adamant.

I believe she was using her texts/calls to John's phone to determine the time of when she saw the SUV out there.

Question for the 'KR is guilty' crowd

Do any of you also think tail light evidence was planted at 34F?
Yes, it was.

Why were their extra tail light pieces that didn't belong to KR's tail light after it was completely assembled?

Why were the tail light shards never tested for dna, blood, bodily material?

Why was there no blood or skin on any of the tail light shards?

Why was there no blood or skin on the tail light housing or area on rear hatch where Trooper Paul claimed JO's right arm made contact with KR's lexus?

Why?
Because tail light evidence was planted.

Yes, it was.

Why were their extra tail light pieces that didn't belong to KR's tail light after it was completely assembled?

Why were the tail light shards never tested for dna, blood, bodily material?

Why was there no blood or skin on any of the tail light shards?

Why was there no blood or skin on the tail light housing or area on rear hatch where Trooper Paul claimed JO's right arm made contact with KR's lexus?

Why?
Because tail light evidence was planted.

Planted evidence is a thing (whether or not we're comfortable with it). Otherwise, the term wouldn't exist. It exists. And, in my opinion, it did exist in this case.

This house needs to be cleaned.

IMO MOO

I don't doubt it may have been an animal of some kind - could have been a dog or that dog - after he ended up unconscious and left to die.

I don't live in Mass., but I find that SO extremely unlikely. I rarely have an animal even break into trash I leave at the curb for the trash company. To assume that a wild animal came upon a dying man and scratched only his clothed arm and not his neck or something? To quote Trooper Proctor: "Nope."

IMO MOO

I believe she was using her texts/calls to John's phone to determine the time of when she saw the SUV out there.
So at a later time she tried to reconstruct a timeline by using phone data?

That could allow for some time discrepancy in my opinion. Like was it before or after this text type of thing.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members