MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screen Shot 2024-07-07 at 10.00.51 AM.png

I might have missed this in earlier discussions on here, but has anyone talked about the possibility that John O'Keefe may have tried to enter the back yard from the gate on the right of the driveway.

Karen said she saw John walk up the driveway, and I wonder if he went to the right gate to have a pee first before going into the house. It might sound funny but lots of men do that sort of thing when they're drunk. If he slipped his right arm over the gate to unlock the latch, after Chloe was let outside, that might explain how the dog lunged at him, just on his right arm.

When John got out of the SUV, Karen then moved her vehicle up to the flagpole to wait for him. Brian Jr said he saw her SUV first parked closer to the mailbox, then he saw her SUV had moved up closer to the flagpole. He noticed tracks in the snow indicating the car had moved up.

And if Colin Albert heard the commotion just as he was leaving through the side or front door around the same time, he might have picked up something blunt like a shovel that was handy, and hit JOK in the back of the head.

That's one possibility.

Another possibility is it could have been Brian Higgins who might have done something similar. He testified he left the Albert home between 12:30 and 1:00am, while both Brian and his wife Nicole testified Higgins left around 1:30. But we know he was already had scanned into his work by 1:30.

Even Brian Albert had the time to do something similar like pick up a blunt object outside if Chloe had attacked John. Brian stated he went to the washroom as soon as he got home, then went upstairs, brought Chloe down, and let Chloe outside to the back yard. This was right around the same time as John had arrived.

I believe that Colin, Brian H and Brian A are involved in the initial coverup related to John and the dog Chloe.

The photo is from Day 10 at 5:53 while Brian Jr Albert was testifying.

MOO.

Does everyone expect KR will sue Trooper Proctor for his behaviour regarding her phone and his distribution of its contents to his friends and colleagues? And in turn, his police department? And if so, when do you think she'll do it? His behaviour went way beyond reasonable when he made fun of her medical condition and when he wished she would kill herself.
I would expect nothing less than KR suing the MSP and Proctor for his prejudiced conduct.
MOO.

View attachment 516092

I might have missed this in earlier discussions on here, but has anyone talked about the possibility that John O'Keefe may have tried to enter the back yard from the gate on the right of the driveway.

Karen said she saw John walk up the driveway, and I wonder if he went to the right gate to have a pee first before going into the house. It might sound funny but lots of men do that sort of thing when they're drunk. If he slipped his right arm over the gate to unlock the latch, after Chloe was let outside, that might explain how the dog lunged at him, just on his right arm.

When John got out of the SUV, Karen then moved her vehicle up to the flagpole to wait for him. Brian Jr said he saw her SUV first parked closer to the mailbox, then he saw her SUV had moved up closer to the flagpole. He noticed tracks in the snow indicating the car had moved up.

And if Colin Albert heard the commotion just as he was leaving through the side or front door around the same time, he might have picked up something blunt like a shovel that was handy, and hit JOK in the back of the head.

That's one possibility.

Another possibility is it could have been Brian Higgins who might have done something similar. He testified he left the Albert home between 12:30 and 1:00am, while both Brian and his wife Nicole testified Higgins left around 1:30. But we know he was already had scanned into his work by 1:30.

Even Brian Albert had the time to do something similar like pick up a blunt object outside if Chloe had attacked John. Brian stated he went to the washroom as soon as he got home, then went upstairs, brought Chloe down, and let Chloe outside to the back yard. This was right around the same time as John had arrived.

I believe that Colin, Brian H and Brian A are involved in the initial coverup related to John and the dog Chloe.

The photo is from Day 10 at 5:53 while Brian Jr Albert was testifying.

MOO.
Has anyone even seen Chloe after 29th? Was Chloe hurt?

Albert retired on Sept. 4, 2023, months after he and his wife, Nicole, sold their home, 34 Fairview Road in Canton, for $905,000, records indicate. The sale took place that April, around the time Read’s attorneys named the Boston cop as a potential culprit in O’Keefe’s death.

Nicole Albert, however, testified the family rehomed the dog in Vermont after Chloe bit a woman who tried to break up a fight between the German Shepherd mix and another dog.

Brian Albert, his nephew, Colin Albert, and Jennifer McCabe sat with the O’Keefe’s for closing arguments at Norfolk County Superior Court in Dedham on June 25 — a move that some Read supporters accused was a form of jury intimidation.

The former Marine helped solve the Boston Strangler case in 2013, ending a nearly 50-year mystery in which no one was ever charged for the murders of 13 women during the 1960s.

There was a girl in Spanish Fork Utah that disappeared in the 90s. There were three boys involved at the very least. The police botched the investigation in the very beginning by declaring her a runaway, and not investigating. By the time the investigation started, the boys said they were at the school in the auditorium that day and the police never investigated that either. The FBI finally became involved and the boys were put in jail for perjury. One was finally charged in connection to her death, but but her body has never been found.

Regarding POK, I am disappointed at his inability to see what I believe is manipulation of him and his family. One of the women he sides with called his brother “that man”. I am very, very sorry for their family and the grief and loss that they have endured. However, it would behoove them to realize that police officers do make mistakes. I do not believe that Proctor had anything to do with OJO’s death, but he has likely ruined the opportunity for the O’Keefe’s family to get true justice. I also think the CW has pulled the wool over their eyes and it is sad. The CW makes a lot of bluster, but they have ZERO proof KR hit him with her car.

IF, and this is a big , IF there is another trail, the defense should make certain they test the pants to see if there is a match in the DNA to someone from the house. I think this would be the nail in the coffin of the CW case! I don’t know how it would be possible, but the defense also should also fight hard to have their expert witnesses testimony not curtailed!! Can they also test the shirt?

This case makes me crazy!

In this one she said she seen him put his head in the side door. There is a clip on X where she says it in her own words, I couldn’t paste that one for some reason. Yet the other interview she says she seen him walking up the drive way. Is that an inconsistency hmmmm.

There was a girl in Spanish Fork Utah that disappeared in the 90s. There were three boys involved at the very least. The police botched the investigation in the very beginning by declaring her a runaway, and not investigating. By the time the investigation started, the boys said they were at the school in the auditorium that day and the police never investigated that either. The FBI finally became involved and the boys were put in jail for perjury. One was finally charged in connection to her death, but but her body has never been found.

Regarding POK, I am disappointed at his inability to see what I believe is manipulation of him and his family. One of the women he sides with called his brother “that man”. I am very, very sorry for their family and the grief and loss that they have endured. However, it would behoove them to realize that police officers do make mistakes. I do not believe that Proctor had anything to do with OJO’s death, but he has likely ruined the opportunity for the O’Keefe’s family to get true justice. I also think the CW has pulled the wool over their eyes and it is sad. The CW makes a lot of bluster, but they have ZERO proof KR hit him with her car.

IF, and this is a big , IF there is another trail, the defense should make certain they test the pants to see if there is a match in the DNA to someone from the house. I think this would be the nail in the coffin of the CW case! I don’t know how it would be possible, but the defense also should also fight hard to have their expert witnesses testimony not curtailed!! Can they also test the shirt?

This case makes me crazy!
I saw the pretrial hearing where defense wanted DNA from the clothing, but have not watched 23 days of trial to know if these tests were done looking for dog DNA. I would like to watch the defense and prosecution question the autopsy results but don't know how to find those days...anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniah
Back