MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the defense doing the same thing, by trying to throw so many people under the bus. This is a question…..was the statement about having video evidence of Karen hitting John before the charges were upped? Asking because if I remember correctly didn’t her attorney come out and say this was an accident there was no intent involved?
He did- I posted the link earlier.

I still want to know how/why he has blood on his pants. The CW can't explain any portion of this case to my satisfaction. If he was hit and just "ended up" where he was with this major cut on his head, he wouldn't have had blood down on his pants. How did that occur? They can't and didn't try to explain that phenomenon.
This was the only photo I could find but I don’t see that as strange, it appears it’s soil mixed. His clothing also had vomit on them, according to testimony. He was laying in a mix of blood, soil and snow. Plus his clothing was cut off and placed in a pile in the hospital. I don’t think it was anything the defense brought up unless I missed something, MOO

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpeg
    IMG_1113.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 8
If there was something nefarious about the video being inverted then I would have more of a problem with it.

I'm not sure who is guilty or for what. JMO.

Here is just a small part of nefarious, IMO. I also call it suspicious as heck. When Lally first had Bukhenik up on the stand under direct, and introduced the video, YB was agreeable and pleasant with an excellent memory mind you, and willingly took the laser pointer to SHOW just where he was. And, just where Proctor was. 'Yeppers...that was me! '
And, " There's my good friend Proctor...on the back left side of the vehicle.".....(Except it really wasn't on the left side).

When confronted the next day by Jackson, after realizing it was a fraudulent mirrored video displayed, suddenly YB doesn't recognize himself nor Proctor in the video. They were caught ! On the back passenger taillight area! Doh !!!
Bukhenic had a sudden change of mental status and acuity, and couldn't quite do the recognizing anymore. He was unsure of everything. ( He was caught ).

Somebunny in the DA's office, CPD, MSP or all of the above came up with this brilliant idea of inverting the video to prove that Proctor and Co were nowhere near the back passenger side broken taillight area. They didn't submit the evidence in until the trial was underway, because they were looking bad, and Proctor was going to sink them further.

It was an epic fail on all accounts. Manipulation gone wrong.
Tampering with evidence, and committing fraud on a jury.
IMO

Apparently addressed at the Canton Select Board meeting tonight.

Here's the meeting. At about 23 minutes in, Chris Albert promises not to attack anyone on public sidewalks any more. The insincere "apology" is comically hostile.

Not condoning violence but the Alberts are not now nor have they ever been suspects or POI in this case, even after a 2 year FBI investigation and Federal Grand Jury. <modsnip: Members aren't Moderators> The only reason they are linked is a hold nothing back defense team trying to get their client off. I think the Alberts have every right to be very angry and I would have that blogger, and Karen in court for the rest of their lives for defamation, slander, loss of reputation, economic loss, mental anguish. A new lawsuit every week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would disagree on the fact that Colin Albert
Not condoning violence but the Alberts are not now nor have the ever been suspects or POI in this case, even after a 2 year FBI investigation and Federal Grand Jury. <modsnip: Members aren't Moderators> The only reason they are linked is a hold nothing back defense team trying to get their client off. I think the Alberts have every right to be very angry and I would have that blogger, and Karen in court for the rest of their lives for defamation, slander, loss of reputation, economic loss, mental anguish. A new lawsuit every week.
I would disagree with you in that Colin Albert’s injured knuckles were compelling, seemed to have happened within the time period, and I absolutely question his defense of how he injured them, which according to him was bracing himself slipping on ice.

There’s a lot more to get into, but I just wanted to bring this up as I don’t think it’s talked about enough

Not condoning violence but the Alberts are not now nor have the ever been suspects or POI in this case, even after a 2 year FBI investigation and Federal Grand Jury. <modsnip: Members aren't Moderators> The only reason they are linked is a hold nothing back defense team trying to get their client off. I think the Alberts have every right to be very angry and I would have that blogger, and Karen in court for the rest of their lives for defamation, slander, loss of reputation, economic loss, mental anguish. A new lawsuit every week.

Albert's on leave because of testimony that he got so drunk in a state police vehicle that he lost his badge and his GUN. FBI grand jury. Not the defense.

Please. No pity party for the likes of these people.

I suspect the fall out from the testimonies will just keep coming now.

I would disagree on the fact that Colin Albert

I would disagree with you in that Colin Albert’s injured knuckles were compelling, seemed to have happened within the time period, and I absolutely question his defense of how he injured them, which according to him was bracing himself slipping on ice.

There’s a lot more to get into, but I just wanted to bring this up as I don’t think it’s talked about enough
He needs no defense. He has never been a suspect, ever. Even the defense didn't harass him.

So Kevin Albert has been placed on paid administrative leave pending an outside, independent investigation for his actions in a case he investigated with Michael Protor from 2 yrs ago. The statement was just issued by the Canton Select Board Meeting tonight.
That must be the same cold case that MP spoke about, where the defense got him to admit he went out for drinks with KA, and KA got loaded, and left his badge and possibly his gun in MP police cruiser!
MOO.

Not condoning violence but the Alberts are not now nor have the ever been suspects or POI in this case, even after a 2 year FBI investigation and Federal Grand Jury. We shouldn't even be sleuthing them in this forum. The only reason they are linked is a hold nothing back defense team trying to get their client off. I think the Alberts have every right to be very angry and I would have that blogger, and Karen in court for the rest of their lives for defamation, slander, loss of reputation, economic loss, mental anguish. A new lawsuit every week.
But, since jury did not come back with a decisive decision, all we have are suspects right? No one found guilty yet?

Personally, I hate when the public make displays. ....yes, I know freedom of speech.

Albert's on leave because of testimony that he got so drunk in a state police vehicle that he lost his badge and his GUN. FBI grand jury. Not the defense.

Please. No pity party for the likes of these people.

I suspect the fall out from the testimonies will just keep coming now.
We should start a whole other thread for why so many police officers were S-faced drunk and driving, and apparently make a habit of it. No pity from me.

Still doesn't explain how the taillight flew to where he "landed". Science and math can't explain that either - as noone is claiming she drove up on the lawn. Also, he had an outer shirt on. How in the world did the "microscopic" taillight pieces end up on his inner shirt? Doesn't make any logical sense. The shirts were out in the open and compromised for days and days on end. I hold that evidence with zero regard.
I should have said near his body, as there was a blizzard going on and pieces found as related to exactly location were not able to be photographed in a normal manner. There were some holes in his shirt so I could see where microscopic pieces would be found inside just my opinion. I’m sure it’s not the first time evidence was out in the open a few days to dry, only so many people had access to it. I haven’t seen any evidence of tampering. I have yet to see a perfect prosecution that mistakes weren’t made …..now granted I’m not defending a bad investigation, just saying. I know we all feel differently about this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor