MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good. These are not good cops. I'm no Turtleboy fan, but I wonder if some of this relates to how they've behaved with regard to the witness intimidation allegations.

This is also possibly very good news for Read's defense. Be funny if the only state trooper standing by the time she's retried is poor Trooper Joe Paul.

I want answers on the flipped/ mirrored video. Hope the IA will Investigate that. Not crossing my fingers either...

I want answers on the flipped/ mirrored video. Hope the IA will Investigate that. Not crossing my fingers either...

Of course, I don't know but I'm thinking that might be of their lesser concerns. I blame Lally in full for presenting that video without having a witness explain at the outset it was flipped. He wanted to confuse the jury.

It's MOO, but I don't see a retrial here. Even the judge acknowledges there are going to be appeals from one side no matter how she rules on the motion to dismiss two of the charges so that will push a trial back much further into next year, if not into 2026. In the meantime, shoes are likely to continue to drop. And there's still the FBI who we've yet to hear from.

For those following the horrific Sandra Birchmore case, Fanning was very much involved with that. (as was Canton cop Michael Lank who testified in this case and of course, Albert brother Kevin who is already suspended for bad behavior).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back