MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's no way that KR was the only person he had disgusting comments about, right? The DA isn't going to be able to bury this if there's possible exculpatory information on his phone. This is going to be a field day for defense attorneys.

You know, I think Canton and Stoughton PD atmosphere was that of one big teenagers’ locker room.

That actually has an effect on everyone. If RD was head of the Explorers program in school, most of the participants were likely boys. So your head of the program, the male role model, is grooming girls, and chance is, you hear him talk about girls in a demeaning, misogynistic style behind their backs.

And the sad part it, some of these younger policemen come from families and generations of policemen, with respected names in the CW; good families. But, it was a different time, and maybe the prevailing attitude to women was different among their dads and granddads. Things ideally should be changed in the community of peers. And also, look at the wives of these young cops. Many are self-reliant, independent, work and bear kids to these guys, manage everything. To be respected. And of course young women in general know how to protect themselves from harassment better. So all that’s left for these men in uniforms is to put women down behind their backs…or like in a neighboring SB’s thread, go after young, immature, vulnerable girls who have no protection.

Thinking of KR. I am not her supporter and the case is ??? for me, but if we take her outside of JOK’s death, she is an independent self-sufficient woman. What Proctor was laughing at to me, shows resilience and strength that should be respected. In any gender.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2
Back