MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm re-listening to the charging instructions from the judge and she explicitly told the foreman not to fill out the forms until the "final vote". Since there was no final vote and no unanimous verdict, it seems to me that he did exactly as he was instructed.

After the final vote of the jury, the foreperson should check the appropriate boxes as to each charge, then sign and date the verdict slips, and notify the court officer that you have reached a unanimous verdict.

At 4:30:54.

Humans that have developed normally have many hard-wired neurological postural reflexes that dictate how our body responds to a loss of balance or perturbation that leads to a fall. Reflexes are involuntary. One of them is the "upper limb falling reflex" which is defined as a rapid dynamic response leading to the fingers impacting the ground first on falling. Humans don't land on a flexed fisted hands when they fall regardless of what direction they fall. They land reflexively on extended fingers and thumbs, extended wrists, and extended arms to catch themselves. Not knuckles. No chance CA fell on ice and landed on his knuckles.

Mr right hand that I broke in 3 places 2 years ago agrees with this.

Sounds reasonable.

But what if a person likes strict privacy and doesn't care for people to come in their home. I would think it's fair to say that meeting out in the front yard would suffice. JMO
That’s impossible in the sense that most people that hire dog walkers do so based on the fact they themselves may be absent from the home to walk said dog themselves. Thus the walker would need to enter the home to retrieve the dog and walk it.

I have been reviewing again testimonies of people in the house. They never got their stories straight. As BAjr, only saw two vehicles in front when he looked out twice.... JN's ride, and KR but no jeep.

Start 20:00:​

Karen Read murder trial, Monday afternoon session​

That’s impossible in the sense that most people that hire dog walkers do so based on the fact they themselves may be absent from the home to walk said dog themselves. Thus the walker would need to enter the home to retrieve the dog and walk it.
I believe that my scenario is very possible. JMO.

Link re: legal argument opinion
Lu, the retired one needs to have a good refresher of this, there is more than one anomaly, a lot more could have/should have been done. I believe they have a very strong case, not just on the double jeopardy

This is a car crash.

I'm re-listening to the charging instructions from the judge and she explicitly told the foreman not to fill out the forms until the "final vote". Since there was no final vote and no unanimous verdict, it seems to me that he did exactly as he was instructed.

After the final vote of the jury, the foreperson should check the appropriate boxes as to each charge, then sign and date the verdict slips, and notify the court officer that you have reached a unanimous verdict.

At 4:30:54.

Yes seems to me there should have been instructions to take each charge individually and complete applicable portion of form upon final vote of each individual charge.

Last edited:

I have been reviewing again testimonies of people in the house. They never got their stories straight. As BAjr, only saw two vehicles in front when he looked out twice.... JN's ride, and KR but no jeep.

Start 20:00:​

Karen Read murder trial, Monday afternoon session​

Yes, no jeep. And JN and RN and their driver (forget his name but he was a good witness), never saw a jeep parked in front. So, where was that jeep that the McAlberts testified to that BH parked alongside the mailbox. He couldn't have parked there if these 3 never saw the jeep there. Mystery. I wonder if his jeep was "out of sight" so JO would think he was not there! And did he return to his work by 1:30 to move those vehicles around and get a different vehicle to return to the Alberts at 2:30sh to park right in front of a dead body? And while I'm thinking of questions not answered, where was the Albert's Ford Edge parked before a Ford Edge was parked on the street during Lucky's 2nd trip down the street.
MOO.

Last edited:
Nagel desperately wanted to belong. Calling them JJ and Coco, providing screenshots like a good girl,
And when you hear JJ’s testimony she couldn’t care less about that girl. It was kinda sad to watch.
An experienced investigator, like the FBI might glean quite a lot by sitting down with her..
Who schooled her and what does she believe are the penalties or/and the stakes..
could be that a slight unravelling could open a bigger picture.. that's why her testimony is so compelling..

I believe that my scenario is very possible. JMO.
Yet mostly unlikely. As someone who has been in business for going on 22 years, and who is and has been in multiple pet sitting/dog walking forums, it is very rare and usually a job we won't take on as we need to make sure the dog has water when we return. We don't leave dogs outside unless the dog is somewhere in the country. Also, an expensive dog like a purebred Malinois is not going to be left outside due to potentially being stolen, and that's beyond more practical reasons like weather. Case in point we are having storms here today. It's thundering. I just finished walking my group of 3 dogs and I've been inside all 3 houses. One dog needed water and food, one is in the living room behind a gate and the third has free run of the house. My clients have always given me free run of their homes. None of them wants their dog to be outside in thunderstorms or extreme heat or cold.

“A reshuffle doesn't mean anything negative for a department keen and capable of getting justice for not only one of their own...but to restore faith in their community that they are a force to be reckoned with.”

“One of their own.”
If only he had been treated that way.
As a resident of Norfolk county I know what goes on here. You can’t pretend it isn’t as if nothing went on with these people. Everybody knows. Talking points don’t fool people.
The piece that the jury did not know was about the fbi. Iirc Bev deemed that too predjuducal. The jury did not know that the fbi hired the experts (unaffiliated with anyone to do with the trial ie no bias) so I don’t think the jurors gave the testimony of those experts enough weight.
I imagine they thought anyone can hire an expert to say anything and did not listen to the science.
The state will make this go away. It’s a national embarrassment. To dig their heels in is a losing proposition.
The state knows that. Strategery lol.
What the CW says they will do and what they end up doing will be two different things.
Imo.
People are sick of LE and the courts not doing their jobs adequately. This trial is shedding light on the misdeeds of so, so many! They have to live in this area and if it could happen to others, it can happen to them next, and likely has happened to people they know in the past. They're fed up and not going to take it anymore. JMO.

Yes, no jeep. And JN and RN and their driver (forget his name but he was a good witness), never saw a jeep parked in front. So, where was that jeep that the McAlberts testified to that BH parked alongside the mailbox. He couldn't have parked there if these 3 never saw the jeep there. Mystery. I wonder if his jeep was "out of sight" so JO would think he was not there! And did he return to his work by 1:30 to move those vehicles around and and get a different vehicle to return to the Alberts at 2:30sh to park right in front of a dead body? And while I'm thinking of questions not answered, where was the Albert's Ford Edge parked before a Ford Edge was parked on the street during Lucky's 2nd trip down the street.
MOO.
Brian Albert's vehicle, more likely, eh?

An experienced investigator, like the FBI might glean quite a lot by sitting down with her..
Who schooled her and what does she believe are the penalties or/and the stakes..
could be that a slight unravelling could open a bigger picture.. that's why her testimony is so compelling..
I love this post so much!

Yes, no jeep. And JN and RN and their driver (forget his name but he was a good witness), never saw a jeep parked in front. So, where was that jeep that the McAlberts testified to that BH parked alongside the mailbox. He couldn't have parked there if these 3 never saw the jeep there. Mystery. I wonder if his jeep was "out of sight" so JO would think he was not there! And did he return to his work by 1:30 to move those vehicles around and and get a different vehicle to return to the Alberts at 2:30sh to park right in front of a dead body? And while I'm thinking of questions not answered, where was the Albert's Ford Edge parked before a Ford Edge was parked on the street during Lucky's 2nd trip down the street.
MOO.
I still think the key to figuring out what happened to JO is to compare the testimony of the people that were in that house. And to interview them again and again till one breaks. The whole "how many cars were there" does not match with Ryan and friends that went to pick up JN.
Brian Albert's vehicle, more likely, eh?

I think none of them looked out the windows, but all tried to agree that KR's SUV was there and moved 2-3 times. But, could not keep their stories straight. They forgot about the jeep. I think JM was ringlead of the group.

Yet mostly unlikely. As someone who has been in business for going on 22 years, and who is and has been in multiple pet sitting/dog walking forums, it is very rare and usually a job we won't take on as we need to make sure the dog has water when we return. We don't leave dogs outside unless the dog is somewhere in the country. Also, an expensive dog like a purebred Malinois is not going to be left outside due to potentially being stolen, and that's beyond more practical reasons like weather. Case in point we are having storms here today. It's thundering. I just finished walking my group of 3 dogs and I've been inside all 3 houses. One dog needed water and food, one is in the living room behind a gate and the third has free run of the house. My clients have always given me free run of their homes. None of them wants their dog to be outside in thunderstorms or extreme heat or cold.
I'd love to ask you about the breeds you care for so competently but I'd be afraid of derailing the thread. Julie Nagle is unlikely to have your skills and experience, she also used to drive the daughters around and that is how the defense got past her denial of having been in the home..

She was running a script and she believed she was doing an excellent job 'defending the Alberts' even though she was testifying in a murder case . She was smug at times...it's an interesting testimony..

I never said that my idea was likely or common. JMO.

I'd love to ask you about the breeds you care for so competently but I'd be afraid of derailing the thread. Julie Nagle is unlikely to have your skills and experience, she also used to drive the daughters around and that is how the defense got past her denial of having been in the home..

She was running a script and she believed she was doing an excellent job 'defending the Alberts' even though she was testifying in a murder case . She was smug at times...it's an interesting testimony..
Was she interviewed by the FBI or federal agency like others were?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus
Back