MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he was keeping tabs on what, if anything, (pun intended), was happening as regards to JOK. Were any reports/calls coming in? Had a neighbor reported anything? Had one of the party goers reported anything? Had Karen Read reported anything?
Had the body been discovered?

I still think BH’s Jeep with a plow had some role in either the event itself or the coverup. Too much was bandied about as far as that jeep. It was there. It wasn’t there. It was in the driveway. It plowed the driveway, even though there was no snow to plow at that point. It backed out of the driveway to make room for another vehicle. It parked by the mailbox.
Is there any chance JOK’s body was carried from the house into the jeep while it was at the top of the driveway and then backed down so it could be moved onto the lawn, shielded by the Edge, when most of the party goers had left? The Edge was left on the street until enough snow accumulated to hide the body.
Why would the body be left on the lawn instead of taken away somewhere? They were all drunk. All though it was late and the storm was getting worse, and few people were on the roads, a vehicle stopped in a populated area on a stormy night would draw attention. No one wanted to be caught with a dead body in their car.
To their booze fuddled brains, it sounded like a great idea.

“After leaving the Albert home, Higgins said he went to the Canton Police Department, where he had an office and stored his ATF vehicles. He said he went there to move his work vehicles to a different area of the parking lot so the lot could be plowed that night.”
What a thoughtful guy!
Thanks! Makes sense! Do we know if anyone was at the police station that night besides him? I mean, I'm assuming it's open 24/7, but I don't really have any experience with that so maybe not? Was he the only one there?

I think he was keeping tabs on what, if anything, (pun intended), was happening as regards to JOK. Were any reports/calls coming in? Had a neighbor reported anything? Had one of the party goers reported anything? Had Karen Read reported anything?

I still think BH’s Jeep with a plow had some role in either the event itself or the coverup. Too much was bandied about as far as that jeep. It was there. It wasn’t there. It was in the driveway. It plowed the driveway, even though there was no snow to plow at that point. It backed out of the driveway to make room for another vehicle. It parked by the mailbox.
Is there any chance JOK’s body was carried from the house into the jeep while it was at the top of the driveway and then backed down so it could be moved onto the lawn, shielded by the Edge, when most of the party goers had left? The Edge was left on the street until enough snow accumulated to hide the body.
Why would the body be left on the lawn instead of taken away somewhere? They were all drunk. All though it was late and the storm was getting worse, and few people were on the roads, a vehicle stopped in a populated area on a stormy night would draw attention. No one wanted to be caught with a dead body in their car.

“After leaving the Albert home, Higgins said he went to the Canton Police Department, where he had an office and stored his ATF vehicles. He said he went there to move his work vehicles to a different area of the parking lot so the lot could be plowed that night.”
What a thoughtful guy!
I agree. BH plowing the driveway did not make sense. My thought is that if a neighbor claimed they heard noise they would explain it away with this, and that ‘he dropped his plow and it scraped the ground’.

What a thoughtful guy!
bullseye, I concur.

What a thoughtful guy!
Keep in mind that Higgins didn't just plow the driveway when he got to 34 Fairview. He also testified that he scraped the plow as he left. Interesting detail for him to mention.

Here he is talking about it with Alan Jackson at 5:29:56:

Last edited:
Keep in mind that Higgins didn't just plow the driveway when he got to 34 Fairview. He also testified that he scraped the plow as he left. Interesting detail for him to mention.

scraped it of a light misting of snow..
not the brightest, is he?

That noise is like chalk on a blackboard. It also leaves a scrape mark on the pavement.
Hmmmmm………. Why would you want to draw attention to that?

Thanks! Makes sense! Do we know if anyone was at the police station that night besides him? I mean, I'm assuming it's open 24/7, but I don't really have any experience with that so maybe not? Was he the only one there?
I’m sure they probably have an overnight shift with at least one patrol supervisor, a desk sergeant, and a few patrol units. They may also have an on duty detective or one on call. As of 2021 they had 45 law enforcement officers for the town of 24k+. It is a relatively well to do town with a low crime rate so most resources would be assigned to the day and first night shift.
They key card entries would give us a good idea of who was in the station that night, but I have a feeling they’re not sharing.

What a thoughtful guy!
Great post @OldCop! I've long believed the Edge and the Jeep were being manipulated on the street to obstruct any visual of JOK from any neighborhood ring cameras which miraculously NEVER surfaced. Not even from the LE who lived on the block -- including the homeowner, BA.

I'll never understand how this could be. A groups so skilled with butt dialing had no ring cameras? Really? SMH. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back