MISTRIAL MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kevin Albert has allegedly finished his suspension after an " independent" investigation per the Canon Select Board Meeting last night. That's it. That's all that's been released. No news of what that investigation found out? No news " what if any" punishment was given to him. As usual with ANYTHING coming out of Canton officials is usually shady, but it's about what was NOT said. Nothing was said that he had been found innocent of any wrongdoings or misdeeds. Nothing was said that he had been exonerated of the charges. Nope. Not one single thing except he had been suspended with pay for 3 months and he is now back on the job. Hmmm, a nice little paid vacation in the middle of the Summer for acting in such a way that the town had to launch an independent investigation. Of course if he had been found completely innocent or cleared of any wrongdoing, I'm certain that would be plastered all over the internet. What a town! What a county! Must be nice to be able to mess up on your job and get a sweet 3 month paid vacation out of it huh? My own opinion of course.

While all of this is going on, I would hope some agency is trying to find out what really happened to JOK at that residence.

Although, that would be extremely difficult to do since... carpet was removed, concrete was torn out and replaced, the door was replaced, and the people moved. Nothing to see here folks...

OK, here's an interesting little tidbit...

If you look at the docket for the appeal, one of the exhibits is "(TEMPORARILY IMPOUNDED) Transcript of May 24, 2024 Sealed Sidebar, filed by Attys. Martin G. Weinberg, Michael Pabian, Alan J. Jackson, and David R. Yannetti."

May 24 was Day 17 of the trial. It was the day that Brian Higgins testified. What went on during that sidebar that would have relevance to the issues under appeal? The exhibit has been sealed, but it's very curious.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back