MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BienickWCVB

"There was enough that he was just covered in snow," McCabe says. McCabe called 911.

I was trying to be calm and get help as soon as possible. Says she told Roberts and Read to start CPR. As they did, blood came out of O'Keefe's mouth. McCabe says she took over from Roberts doing chest compressions.

3:29 PM · May 17, 2024

So what I'm getting from this testimony is KR was "crazy" " incoherent" and not making any sense for a considerable amount of time. But all of a sudden KR has a moment of clarity and then confesses to a murder and then goes back to acting crazy. Got it. I think that pretty much puts the so called confession to rest. KR didn't confess.

@BienickWCVB

McCabe says Read asked them to pray, looked at the blood on her hands and asked if she'd gotten her period.

McCabe says Read asked her to Google how long it takes someone to die from hypothermia. Says she didn't get the response.

During this testimony, defense attorney Alan Jackson is smiling and looking at Read.

3:38 PM · May 17, 2024

Last edited:
What I noticed during her testimony regarding the texts made at the 6 am hour ( initially made at the 2:26 am hr )...was that JMC's posture changed, her voice level raised, and her speech became faster. It was pretty evident to me, that this was a well and often rehearsed portion of her testimony. And, IMO it's about to be slaughtered on Tuesday....if A Jackson gets that far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj