MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JHall7news

MM says Read shows up. She's screaming, keeps yelling Jen. MM asked his wife to tell Karen to shut the hell up, she's going to wake up the whole neighborhood.He saw Laren's Lexus in the driveway. MM concerned she was going to be driving with a broken tail light.

Karen had said she had broken her tail light... MM said it's not a good idea to drive in the snow with no tail light.

9:26 AM · May 17, 2024

No, I am not conflicted at all. The investigators weren't trying to protect all of the people at the parties. Yanetti spoke in court that their 3rd party defense would be that CA, BA and BH killed the victim. 2 cops and a kid targeted John is a bizarre SODDI while at the cop's own home, then leaving him on his own front yard. But the D is tied to that theory and it has failed them in court. Karen knows it failed and that why she was so upset over AM's testimony.

How do John's steps indicate that he was carried from inside of the FV basement out to the flagpole? Apple health data registers the speed and movement of his phone. "The defense said that "Apple Health recorded O'Keefe taking 80 steps (ic, traveling approximately 87.74 meters) and climbing the equivalent of three floors with his location data pinging in close proximity of the Albert Residence"

Karen hit John with her vehicle, on purpose, as charged or else the CW wouldn't have upgraded her charges. There's a list of other damaging data. Stay tuned. "According to prosecutors, the medical examiner who performed an autopsy on O’Keefe detailed that she “observed no signs of an altercation or fight from her examination” and went on to describe his “right arm injuries as scratches caused by a blunt object.”

I haven't heard a witness lie. The D can't even get a perjury charge for the medic saying she's not a good friend of another witness. I didn't know about half of the other guests at a baby shower I attended so the photo means nothing. They're desperate though so they're trying to keep evidence from the jury and present innocuous items as if it's proof of a coverup.

MOO JMHO
The bolded statement tells me all I need to know.

@BienickWCVB

Defense attorney David Yannetti begins cross-exam. McCabe says he ran into O'Keefe and Read at Hillside on Jan 22. "I did not see any problems" between the two.

McCabe says says at the Waterfall on Jan 28th, O'Keefe and Read both seemed excited that his niece had been accepted into a private school.

9:48 AM · May 17, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member