MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW is correct, " your honor, I have nothing further." moo
The judge keeps saying she wants to speed up the trial. But then she allows Lally to ask questions about martinis with blue cheese olives at a dinner that occurred one month before JO's death. Thankfully the defense objected or we would have gotten a play-by-play of what everyone ate and drank that night.

@JHall7news

Judge Cannone instructed to jury to consider this testimony only as far as state of mind and possible motive, and not signs of bad character

3:18 PM · May 22, 2024

Laura Sullivan steps down and her younger sister, wm Karen apparently believed was kissing John in Aruba, will testify next. Laura testified Read said she was mistaken and offered to pay for some of the sister's hotel stay and wanted a room #

3:16 PM · May 22, 2024

The judge keeps saying she wants to speed up the trial. But then she allows Lally to ask questions about martinis with blue cheese olives at a dinner that occurred one month before JO's death. Thankfully the defense objected or we would have gotten a play-by-play of what everyone ate and drank that night.
and the restroom stops. moo

That testimoney about the Aruba trip was beyond ridiculous - are we watching gossip girls ? And next is her sister - this is not helping the P at all IMO -
A group of sixty people - Karen Read is clearly an outsider to these people and she feels a little insecure - lots of drinking happening again - shocker... but no substance to any of this Aruba daliance stuff one way or another.
I feel like I am watching an afternoon soap opera
HIggins is next but I bet not until tomorrow -
jmo

I'm questioning the motives of these women that seem to be overly concerned about JO's romantic life and to offer advice like life being short(meaning his relationship wasn't what it should be) and labeling KR as a babysitter with benefits. jmo

I'm questioning the motives of these women that seem to be overly concerned about JO's romantic life and to offer advice like life being short(meaning his relationship wasn't what it should be) and labeling KR as a babysitter with benefits. jmo

Mean girls. Mean, gossipy and probably very bored women.

Loved Yanetti's third and final question to the last witness. Proving that Proctor actually went and somehow dug up this Aruba slander story 'witness' on Feb 8th, 2022. Well before ever discovering who all was really present at the Albert party.

A complete sham of an investigation.

John O'Keefe was robbed of enjoying a pleasant island vacation the last New Year's celebration of his life.

MOO

Loved Yanetti's third and final question to the last witness. Proving that Proctor actually went and somehow dug up this Aruba slander story 'witness' on Feb 8th, 2022. Well before ever discovering who all was really present at the Albert party.

A complete sham of an investigation.
LOL, that was my take, too!

@JHall7news

At the Aruba hotel, M Sullivan saw Johnny O'keefe as she stepped out of the elevator. He sort of stumbled in. She asked if she's ok, gave him a hug. I pulled back he was glassy eyed- he looked around and said I'm going that way toward a bank of rooms

3:31 PM · May 22, 2024
@JHall7news

Marietta then heard a scream and a woman yelling who the &*( is that after seeing the hug. Read told her to go blank herself when Marietta came up to introduce herself. "This was my first interaction with her."

3:33 PM · May 22, 2024

Last edited:
Imo, it's possibly all true, perhaps jealousy. Not understanding who is who. Not understanding the situation. However, it is not relevant to the case. Where is the evidence?

Where is the evidence? I dont want the high school crap! :oops: moo

Edit: Trying to embarrass the defendant - trying to get the last word in against a defendant will not get a guilty verdict. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08