MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His actions lead me to believe that he knows exactly what happened to JO and that he may have been involved.He's made some shady moves that an innocent person wouldn't make. JMO
Very shady. Just the fact that he is skulking around texting KR on the down low. I was waiting for him to text KR - “Love to get together if you and John go your separate ways. Wish you the best.”
As far as KR - People get lonely in relationships especially if their partner is emotionally unavailable a lot..or say if they drink too much…a lot of the time. I feel for KR. What Karen wrote about living with someone who was trying to be everything to everybody ( lots of the childcare falling on her with no credit heard so far to her in this proceeding) KR was just wanting to feel wanted. BH probably ogled her at the bars and he is seemingly, if you read those texts, an easy mark.
Interesting to know he has been taken out of the field. Imo he should be let go. And what an ego.
Imo

Very shady. Just the fact that he is skulking around texting KR on the down low. I was waiting for him to text KR - “Love to get together if you and John go your separate ways. Wish you the best.”
As far as KR - People get lonely in relationships especially if their partner is emotionally unavailable a lot..or say if they drink too much…a lot of the time. I feel for KR. What Karen wrote about living with someone who was trying to be everything to everybody ( lots of the childcare falling on her with no credit heard so far to her in this proceeding) KR was just wanting to feel wanted. BH probably ogled her at the bars and he is seemingly, if you read those texts, an easy mark.
Interesting to know he has been taken out of the field. Imo he should be let go. And what an ego.
Imo
Replying to the part about KR - I feel for her, too! I was in a similar situation many moons ago with a guy who had a kid and often got too drunk to care for the kid, so it fell to me.

When KR told JH via text that she had been putting the kids to bed in Aruba and then came upon JO wrapped up with Etta Sullivan, it seems like my similar situation. I do not have kids and never wanted them either, just like KR, so I get exactly she felt.

This is a great point AJ is making, if any of the party goers would have seen a body where JO was found, it would have been, should have been Higgins. He was parked along the street and would have had a clear view straight ahead. Which means, KR did not hit JO around 12:30 and leave his body there.

Very interesting about Higgins sudden memory shift, under oath with GJ...that there was a tall dark haired man in the home for a few minutes... WHO exactly was that, Jen, Brian, Matt, Nicole, and Brian Jr ?

OR.....Colin Albert who did the mysterious and magical poof exit, and wasn't really there.....or was he ?

Either or. But, funny that it was never mentioned during any previous interviews or GJ testimonies.
Yeah I couldn’t quite follow the timeframe he was talking about at that time. But not a good look for the prosecution, that’s for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay