MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a piece of glass stay on a bumper that long? Also, what about the camera footage of KR backing into JOK's car? Does the CW contend that collision happened AFTER KR supposedly murdered him? Must have been the most adhesive piece of glass ever or it was bitten by a radioactive spider. JMO
Yes I'm at a loss. It's all incredibly suspicious and so damn convenient. As with the apparent hair.

Just bouncing off your post with regard to the 'Ah' and apologies for back tracking. Ah is complete joke imo. If that hair did not somehow find its way to Lexus bumper once inside police compound, then one likely scenario of many (suspending disbelief over it actually being in situ on the bumper from c12.30 am on 29th) is that KR herself transferred it (via her clothing or some such) to exterior of lexus sometime between the time she was laying completely distraught on JO/attempting to revive him and when the cops took possession of her vehicle later that day. Imo the ah proves nothing and can be suggestive of nothing. I agree with @Wishbone's earlier post that Lally is insulting the jurors' intelligence by bringing it into evidence as if it could actually be relevant to his case. moo

Wait. So after all this painful testimony, it turns out that none of the glass on the bumper matches the glass that was found with John O'Keefe?

What are we even doing here? The bumper just had some random pieces of glass that have zero relevance.

(Except there's a single piece of glass found by Proctor at the scene that matches what's on the bumper, but neither piece matches the drinking glass. That's extremely suspicious.)

Wait. So after all this painful testimony, it turns out that none of the glass on the bumper matches the glass that was found with John O'Keefe?

What are we even doing here? The bumper just had some random pieces of glass that have zero relevance.

(Except there's a single piece of glass found by Proctor at the scene that matches what's on the bumper, but neither piece matches the drinking glass. That's extremely suspicious.)
I'm glad you kept up with the various glass pieces...I zoned out listening to the chant of "which of these pieces"...so it appears to be another botched set up. jmoo

Defense is just shooting lay-up after lay-up showing that nothing makes sense in the shoddy investigation. Miracle Glass showing up on KR's bumper that no one has an explanation for could have come from anywhere considering the laughable chain of custody. How the hell does that happen???

The technology to amplify human voices is over 100 years old. Why does no one in Norfolk County seem to be aware that it exists? Instead every witness has to be constantly exhorted to keep their voice up.
For years, military courts have been dealing with all sorts of post-trial issues because they don't have a SOP to record proceedings and transcripts from the court reporter take months, if not years, to get typed up and submitted to complete the trial record. Or the recordings get lost.

I would like to see more authoritative scientists, these 3 women all seem too hesitant and too many "ums"
I'm not holding it against the witnesses. They probably don't do much testifying with a substantial cross examination, and this is probably the first time they've been on the stand on a big case.
If someone can do forensics well and look/sound good on the stand, they're probably in the private sector as expert witnesses for hire. Like the one expert firearm witness in the HRG trial. Can't remember his name but he was awesome on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member