MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors also listened to an audio interview from MSP from when Read was in custody in June 2022. “You’re aware he was beaten up by Brian and Colin Albert…. We’re all in on the same joke. My taillight’s cracked and his face is pulverized,” Read can be heard saying.

Anyone have any explanation of how all the 42 pieces of shattered taillight miracled their way all up into the lawn, next to the flag pole and fire hydrant during a snowstorm? It's inconceivable that pieces of a taillight flew that far by hitting a soft human body.

The video of the Sallyport was a complete dud as far as evidence helping the CW's case. What on earth did they expect? Did they think they could pull a fast one on the defense? Was it true, that they only " collected " this evidence two weeks ago? By that point in the trial, the defense team had made mincemeat out of their case. So, they ( CW ) decide to create a misleading mirror image video to show THE JURY ??? And think they could get away with that?

You don't change/alter the truth via videos, Lally.
We the people are smarter than that.

Meanwhile, in every jurors mind by now: ( IMO )

" Hows long before we get to aquit ? "

Could not agree more with this.
Freaking out the whole time and as she arrived back
at the scene with friends in car in early morning.

MOO
On the other hand, if she'd been up all night freaking out, might she not have come up with something better at that scene than, "Did I hit him?" To me, that sounds spontaneous, as a grief filled gf is trying to process and make sense of a scene at which she just found her bf deceased. amoo jmoo

@KristinaRex

Jury now being shown photos taken of 34 Fairview front lawn on Feb. 3. Tail light plastic photographed here found right near fire hydrant, Sgt. Bukhenik says.

View attachment 508297
Why is black plastic or some black material of some kind attached to the large piece of clear and red piece? I don't recall any black plastic or part of a cover being submitted as evidence. TIA

Bukhenik says his team found this piece of "flimsy" circular plastic at the scene.

View attachment 508314
RSBM - I'm curious what this, "piece of flimsy circular plastic" is and what it has to do with the evidence. I haven't been able to watch live (due to work) but, was this expanded on during testimony?

Yeah I think so.
Remove everything else....all the white noise.....look there!!! not here!!!
It's clear cut what happened that night, simply by KR words and actions.

-I hit him. Her words. Many witnesses including LE.

- Video evidence of her reversing into a vehicle and just driving off. Proves she was either too drunk to notice what she was doing OR is reckless and entitled. who doesnt stop and get out and see what damage you did???
I know....someone who hits something deliberately...to cover up something you already did.

Those 2 things stand alone.
But the list of guilty knowledge is damning and long.

moo
Now please do Alberts, McCabes, Canton PD, MSP and the DA’s office.
I appreciate it in advance.

Last edited:
So, Sergeant Bukhenik completely shuts down Karen Read during his " interview' with her while at her Dad's house, when she brings up 'Beat Up' by Colin and Brian Albert. He does not question her about this at all, during the initial stages of the Investigation. He has his suspect already.

I would like to know how Karen Read came up with that statement. What information did she have regarding BA and CA by 4 pm on the 29th ?

Also, it is obvious that Bukhenik completely ignored that information. Why?

I can only hope we will have these answers during the defense portion of this trial

So, Sergeant Bukhenik completely shuts down Karen Read during his " interview' with her while at her Dad's house, when she brings up 'Beat Up' by Colin and Brian Albert. He does not question her about this at all, during the initial stages of the Investigation. He has his suspect already.

I would like to know how Karen Read came up with that statement. What information did she have regarding BA and CA by 4 pm on the 29th ?

Also, it is obvious that Bukhenik completely ignored that information. Why?

I can only hope we will have these answers during the defense portion of this trial
I have a question . I “thought “ that interview was at a later date. Could be wrong of course, did they actually say it was the day Trooper B and P were at her folks house on the 29th?

Anyone have any explanation of how all the 42 pieces of shattered taillight miracled their way all up into the lawn, next to the flag pole and fire hydrant during a snowstorm? It's inconceivable that pieces of a taillight flew that far by hitting a soft human body.
Walk me through another plausible scenario as to how the pieces got there please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LaDiosa1975