MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@BienickWCVB

Bukhenik confirms it is not his handwriting on the evidence bag that shows he collected items on Feb 10th. Jackson asks if it's Proctor's handwriting. Says he doesn't know.

1717687218293.png

Jackson is now asking Bukhenik abou the surveillance video showing Read backing her SUV out of the O'Keefe's home early on Jan 29th and coming "close" to O'Keefe's parked car.

"It appears that there's movement" of the rear wheel of O'Keefe's vehicle as Read's SUV backs out, Bukhenik says. Jackson asks if that means they came in contact. Objection/sustained.

@TedDanielnews

AJ showing the video Lally showed yesterday of KR backing out of JO's driveway. This is crucial video for the defense because it's their explanation for KR's broken taillight. YB says: "it appears there is movement (of JO's parked car), but the video speaks for itself."

1717687346563.png

@KristinaRex

Defense replays this video for Sgt. Bukhenik, but zoomed in. It's from 5 AM the morning of Jan 29, when Karen left the house to look for John. Bukhenik says he notices the wheen on John's car appear to shake as Karen backs out that morning.

And the taxpayers pick up the bill for the Commonwealth.

Yeah I think so.
Remove everything else....all the white noise.....look there!!! not here!!!
It's clear cut what happened that night, simply by KR words and actions.

-I hit him. Her words. Many witnesses including LE.

- Video evidence of her reversing into a vehicle and just driving off. Proves she was either too drunk to notice what she was doing OR is reckless and entitled. who doesnt stop and get out and see what damage you did???
I know....someone who hits something deliberately...to cover up something you already did.

Those 2 things stand alone.
But the list of guilty knowledge is damning and long.

moo
I don't think she backed into John's car on purpose. If she hit it at all it was because she was still drunk and also in a state of hysteria because she was remembering something happened to John.

@KristinaRex

Defense shows vid from Canton PD again. Bukhenik testifies it is a mirrored video because that's how the sally port cam collects video. Pic 1 here is how the video comes out, pic 2 is with a "mirror" filter on. So the driver's side of Karen's car is what's closest to camera.

1717687976954.png

1717687991462.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members