MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just wondering if there was a scratch or even just a blemish that lined up with the height of the tail light.

It wouldn't have to be severe damage. So to me it means something. JMO.

No idea. The car went to Paul O'Keefe. Given their narrative I tend to doubt anyone from LE even attempted to look at it.

Lally is doing some weird stuff that seems like things one would do if they wanted to sabotage their own case. The mirrored video was bad enough but then add the voice recording of KR actually implicating CA and BA. That IMO affirms her defense and doesn't help the cw case but instead harms it.

Lally is doing some weird stuff that seems like things one would do if they wanted to sabotage their own case. The mirrored video was bad enough but then add the voice recording of KR actually implicating CA and BA. That IMO affirms her defense and doesn't help the cw case but instead harms it.

Not to mention he flat out lied claiming Read said that the Alberts smashed John's head into her taillight which is how it was damaged. She said nothing of the sort, verified by the recording itself.

He should lose his job as a prosecutor. At a minimum.

I was shocked when I heard that type. Not only KR words but Proctor telling her to stop, struggling and then coming up with tell stories. It was a ‘is he playing the wrong video ‘ moment.

I think we were shown only one shoe. And we only saw the picture of the other one.
And the pieces found on 1/29 by SERT were never bagged in an evidence bag saying 1/29.
There is a bag showing 2/4/22, initials DMD, but that bag has not been open since 2/4/22.

For those that are adamant pieces that SERT found as the car was being towed back to the sallyport, please provide a source showing those pieces are from the Lexus tail light.

If anyone comes across a video that explains all of this taillight stuff like they're talking to a kindergarten class, please let me know. I've watched the trial so far, but still don't have a firm grasp on this because it was all so boring.

‘I don’tRemember’ the way to avoid lying

I recently watched a video, can't remember where or about what case, where the defense attorney was saying to a client, "and remember, it's always perfectly fine to say 'I don't remember'....." (wink wink) as a strong "suggestion" to the client. A defense attorney can't advise their client to lie, but that clued me in that they can advise them, strongly and with emphasis, that it is perfectly OK to say "I don't remember...."

IMO MOO

yes it was shown in court
Was the 2nd shoe that was not found with the victim's property at hospital shown in court on a different date than trial day 20 (June 5)?

From Day 20, I only recall witness Yuriy B introducing the following as evidence:

1) hooded sweatshirt
2) orange tshirt
3) jeans & belt (boxers were inside evidence bag but not displayed)
4) one right, black Nike sneaker w/white sole

Begins at about marker 4:02:00

ETA: after the right Nike was admitted, Court broke for lunch and I don't recall if anything else introduced after lunch.

Last edited:
Kerry Roberts testified it was a small hole. Doesn't mean shards of the light fell out at the scene. They are just as easily were pushed inwards in this situation.

But golly, how do you get 45 pieces at Fairview from a small hole? Unless of course, you pull them out and your name is Michael Proctor.
Kerry Roberts also said that the tail light was covered in snow, so she could only see a small portion of the broken light.

What makes you think that?
As I said awhile back, they will have experts on it. We still have a ways to go. Honestly can’t see anyone, even Jen googling about basketball games and then thinking oh and let me check on how long it will take John out there to freeze to death.
I want to get a peek at Karen’s phone records after John was hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay