MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way I would describe the tail light we are seeing as "cracked" or "missing a piece" - most of the tail light is missing!
I agree with that, but didn’t the canton police officer who removed the taillight admit he broke it when he testified during the early days of the trial?

MOO

Kinda the record keeper? Good lord.
I agree with that, but didn’t the canton police officer who removed the taillight admit he broke it when he testified during the early days of the trial?

MOO
if that is true, that makes it really odd that Proctor would testify it looks just as he saw it on the car the morning after the murder.

When I drop a glass and it breaks off part of the side of the glass, it looks like one hole in the glass, not multiple holes. When I sweep up my mess, there are usually multiple shards of glass in the dustpan.
Exactly

@KristinaRex

Proctor testifies that he reviewed John's Ring footage from 5:07 AM that day as part of his early investigation -- including the moment Karen seems to bump John's car with her own. Seeing the video prompted him to check O'Keefe's car for damage, but he found none. #WBZ (1/2)

(2/2) He also testified that there are no visible pieces of red plastic in the snow in the driveway, and that Read's tail light is consistent with the broken way he observed it later in investigation. *When* Read's tail light broke is critical physical evidence in this case.

1718037231965.png

1718037244889.png

When I drop a glass and it breaks off part of the side of the glass, it looks like one hole in the glass, not multiple holes. When I sweep up my mess, there are usually multiple shards of glass in the dustpan.

So one witness saying "there's a tiny pinhole missing" and another saying "LARGE PIECES are missing" are saying the same thing? I just want to make sure I understand that right because it sounds like a pretty silly assertion. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy