MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop Black

Former Member
Reaction score

Karen Read has been charged with second-degree murder, motor vehicle manslaughter and leaving the scene of a collision in the January 2022 death of her off-duty Boston Police Officer boyfriend John O'Keefe outside a Canton, Mass., home.

She's pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Leading up to his death, the couple of two years reportedly spent the night drinking and bar hopping with friends before Read, 43, dropped O'Keefe, 46, off at the home of a fellow off-duty police officer for an after-party, PEOPLE previously reported.

Prosecutors say as O'Keefe exited the vehicle, Read allegedly proceeded to make a three-point turn during a winter storm, striking her boyfriend in the process before driving off.

After O'Keefe failed to return home hours later, Read allegedly went looking for him, before finding his body in a snowbank outside the home where she allegedly left him.

Karen-Read-and-John-OKeefe-8c0b529e6823492aaf409a1c96c15ccc.jpg

john-okeefe-police-officer-dd6a844c30fa4341b2dba22774525391.jpg

Thread #1Thread #2 Thread #3Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Last edited by a moderator:
Please continue here.

I've seen comments related to <modsnip - namecalling> Proctor commenting on KR's colostomy. Does she even have one? I thought his comment related to her.....anatomy....where you go #2. :) Like, saying she "leaks" from there, which I suppose could be a symptom of her illness (I know very little about Chrohn's or colitis). And I'm not interested in finding out details of her illness. I'm asking because how did HE know about her illness???

JMO MOO

I've seen comments related to <modsnip - namecalling> Proctor commenting on KR's colostomy. Does she even have one? I thought his comment related to her.....anatomy....where you go #2. :) Like, saying she "leaks" from there, which I suppose could be a symptom of her illness (I know very little about Chrohn's or colitis). And I'm not interested in finding out details of her illness. I'm asking because how did HE know about her illness???

JMO MOO
Agree, that’s what I got from it.

I vaguely remember hearing at one point or another (probably from my ex-husband, who would find Proctor hilarious) a rectum called a "balloon knot." I've never heard a colostomy called that, but I could be wrong.

IMO MOO
Yea, me either.

I suspect it was noted when she was arrested. And of course, being the upstanding LE officer he is, he had to share it with his pals from the first grade.

JMO MOO

IMO, there is only two ways Proctor could have got that information. Her Medical Records, or snooping through her phone.

I vaguely remember hearing at one point or another (probably from my ex-husband, who would find Proctor hilarious) a rectum called a "balloon knot." I've never heard a colostomy called that, but I could be wrong.

I

Yea, me either.
I don't think he meant she had a colostomy, which I did not hear him say but in his text to his buddy he referred to an issue she had, maybe while booking and would he like a girl that .............herself. He read her medical records if anything else was a medical issue and yes, made it known to others and now all.

I don't think he meant she had a colostomy, which I did not hear him say but in his text to his buddy he referred to an issue she had, maybe while booking and would he like a girl that .............herself. He read her medical records if anything else was a medical issue and yes, made it known to others and now all.

It's been reported in the Boston news that she has one. Whether or not he knew this, its still cruel and dehumanizing.

She has Crohn’s and had used colostomy bags in the past.

This was probably disclosed when she was arrested as you would need special accommodation while in jail.

I know . It’s hard to believe those words came out of a mouth from someone who public looks up to, title and all.

Again, the poor jury has to go home and sit quietly on this. They cannot talk to each other about their disgust of what they heard today. IMO, they have heard enough ! And they must be crying for relief from it all.

" HOS MUCH LONGER TILL WE CAN DELIBERATE ??"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member