MA - Professor Karen Read, 43, charged with murdering police officer boyfriend John O'Keefe by hitting him with car, Canton, 14 Apr 2023 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pearl "klutch" all day long when it comes to disgusting behavior and incompetent investigation by a lead investigator in a death case, and will add their cronies AND those who excuse this messiness to the list. I will side-eye them, judge them, and find them severely lacking all day long.
Anyone who is not appalled by Proctor and those who joined him need to do some deep soul searching.
IMO.

If Casey Anthony and Mark Fuhrman had a baby it would be Trooper Proctor! Like Casey we don’t know yet how Officer O’Keefe died. As I predicted like Mark this officer just blew up the integrity of this case. So far he has been the best witness for the defense!

Mark just planted one little old dried up glove.

Proctor - 45 pieces of taillight.

Priceless.

It's been reported in the Boston news that she has one. Whether or not he knew this, its still cruel and dehumanizing.
Read was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at age 25 and at one point used a colostomy bag, according to an April profile in The Boston Globe.

I’m hoping jurors understood the reference to colostomy bag.
Out of all the things proctor said, that was the one that made my eyes well up. He referenced it multiple times to multiple people at multiple times.
Misogyny is so widespread so I wasn’t surprised hearing those comments. It was almost expected.
But her illness to be spoken about in that manner disgusted me.

Thank you. I'm not a health professional, but I believe temporary colostomies are quite common after bowel surgeries. It isn't something that should have been reported on by a major newspaper. Good grief.

IMO MOO

proctor is at 34F right now looking to see if any more evidence has “revealed itself”.
He heard no bell when trooper B told them they don’t need to do a drive by twice per day going to and fro work.

"Look! I found another straw! Right near the flagpole."

I'll sleep better tonight knowing that soon Michael Proctor will not have a job to drive to and from anymore.

Michael Proctor wants the jury to believe that he...the good standing , mindful and ethical detective; had in his possession Karen Reads phone while simultaneously chatting with his fellow LE buds and superiors. He talked about 'nudes' and other personal issues with them. But...he suddenly Stopped? Because he saw communication with Yanetti ? He is now the follow the rules kinda guy, and stops looking ?? IMO, Dude was reading the defense strategy.....and reporting. See sale of 34 Fairview home. See re-homing of Chloe the dog.

Sure, Jan...

Thank you. I'm not a health professional, but I believe temporary colostomies are quite common after bowel surgeries. It isn't something that should have been reported on by a major newspaper. Good grief.

IMO MOO
I assumed, maybe incorrectly, his comments were geared towards her MS dx, alluding to loss of muscle strength and the like. And agree, it has no value to the issues at hand.

Thanks
@ Universalcalling. (sp). I knew he referenced stool etc, but never caught the bag issue. That’s repulsive.
Yes and the jury, I have very little doubt, views him as the repulsive misogynyst he is. IMOO.

Just bouncing off your post

My takeaway is that his testimony as to the few points of evidence he was actually questioned on will be put into doubt by his obvious and blatant negative bias towards KR. Jury will be unable to reasonably believe that this did not influence his investigation not only of her but his tunnel visioned obsession which meant his mind had closed to any other possible avenues. jmo.

Imo CW realised this risk so they tried to get in first and rehabilitate the character of the unrehabilitatable. He couldn't even do a good job faking remorse and gave himself away once he began spurting phrases such as 'it was a joke'; 'I regret my choice of poor language' etc etc etc and so forth. Moo

Yes and the jury, I have very little doubt, views him as the repulsive misogynyst he is. IMOO.

Just bouncing off your post

My takeaway is that his testimony as to the few points of evidence he was actually questioned on will be put into doubt by his obvious and blatant negative bias towards KR. Jury will be unable to reasonably believe that this did not influence his investgation not only of her but his tunnel visioned obsession which meant his mind had closed to any other possible avenues. jmo.

Imo CW realised this risk so they tried to get in first and rehabilitate the character of the unrehabilitatable. He couldn't even do a good job faking remorse and gave himself away once he began spurting phrases such as 'it was a joke'; 'I regret my choice of poor language' etc etc etc and so forth. Moo
Yes sadly he’s an immature moron.

The jury is going to ask itself if Michael Proctor is the kind of guy who would plant big chunks of taillight to frame Karen Read, who for some reason he despises. Maybe he's dimly aware that she's sporting at least 50 IQ points on him and him no like that. Me smart man, her bad professor lady.

And after just hearing the Dighton police officer, who has no involvement in the case, testify that only a very small piece of taillight was missing, I think their answer will be a resounding, hell ya, this dude wouldn't hesitate to set her up. And cross has only just begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli